Whats The Best Smelling Dog Shampoo?

I love the Fido's puppy and kitten shampoo. My boys are always washed in Fido's and they smell beautiful (but I may be a little bias). We also spray them with the Fido coat conditioner. Definately my favourite.

Yukko!! Can't stand the smell of coconut..

Love the Aloveen though.

MMMMM. My baby smells good enough to eat after a bath with that stuff but it's so expensive, I'm thinking of using it on my own hair!!! :rofl:

I know a perfumer who used to do doggy cologne before it was popular. Funny thing was, he has Bichons and when they cane back from his groomer, they never smelled like "his" products and he hated it!

For around $500, you can have any scent in the world for your very own puppy or you can get a natural doggy version of most popular fragrances.

I use Eco2000, it marketed as a horse products but it can be used on any animal. Its a very mild shampoo which dosnt strip the coat of all the natural oils. It smells of lemon merriange (sp).. It is made in Victoria so its an aussie company and it is priced great as well. They have a range of products like a heathly skin and hoof.. It can be used on sores and skin conditions its fantastic.. If you get a chance try it. I cant remember the site but google it and you will find it..

Cheers Fe

The Squirt range is made by Joico.... the people shampoo company.

:) I was told (by the Squirt ladies at the pet expo) that it was made by the same people who do Fudge hair products as the people who started the company are big dog lovers.

Either way, I love the stuff. :thumbsup: And Plush Puppy (made by the Le Courts salon people - also Sibe breeders) is my second choice.