Central Coast/newcastle People

Hi All

Can I get some expressions of interest from people on the Central Coast, Newcastle area if I was to ask Steve to hold an info night here at my place. Of course people willing to travel to the coast are also welcome!

It would be sometime in the New Year depending on Steve's availability

Cheers

Cin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes please!! Count us in! (as long as we dont already have something on that day).

Great idea, Winterpaws!! :laugh: :cool:

Edited to say: Yay - we'd finally get to meet Charlie and Henry!

Edited by jbbb

Hey all a bit of an update

For this to go ahead we need 12 people (max 15 people) we are interested in attending.

The cost will be $35.00 per person as this is an info night. We will need two dogs and preferably ones which Steve has not seen before.

Looking at a wednesday night late Feb, early March with the time from 6 - 9 pm

Open to suggestions on what content the night should cover

Please PM me if you are interested and woud like to book a spot (Gillbear I know you are and have already slotted you down :( )

eta - I live at Hamlyn Terrace

Edited by Winterpaws

I'm interested :( (depends on date)

I'm sure you won't have trouble finding dogs

I'd love to bring mine :rainbowbridge:

I've been to a workshop at Steves place with my dog, but Steve didn't work with her... not sure if that qualifies as having seen her :rainbowbridge:

Topic suggestion:

The right way to introduce strange dogs, how to handle them to aviod dog agression

Sorry if everyone knows how to do this, it doesn't have to be on the agenda.

I always tense up (waiting for trouble) and as a result so does my dog and she gets snappy.

On the other hand she's met new dogs with my husband and she was happy to play.

Yes Winterpaws, the more I think about it you'd better save me a spot, please :rainbowbridge: .

I know that Anything (seminars/worshops etc..) Steve presents is worth it, and I'll be kicking myself later if I miss out.

If I can't make it I'll send my Husband to take notes, he might learn a bit too :rainbowbridge:

(maybe Steve can train him :( )

So Yes, that's a definate to book 1 spot.

K9: If I have never worked the dog thats fine too, I just like to do a fast demo on just how quick I can trigger pack drive in a dog & have it walking on a loose leash for example.

When I demo this people cant believe I havent done some work with the dog before the demo as sometimes it happens so fast people cant even learn from it, as was in the case with the first info nite where one of the Monster Pulling Dobes was walking on a loose leash in under 1 minute, I had to slow up a little on the second one.. :(

Count me in Do i still have to PM you :cry:

What kind of dog do you want a smart one or a small aggresive one :rainbowbridge::(:rainbowbridge:

I can make it just have to give me the date before ahnd so i can let work know!!!

Ok now for the DUMB question, who is steve and what is K9 Force!!!

Ok now for the DUMB question, who is steve and what is K9 Force!!!

Click HERE for a link to K9 Force. (hope that works!)

Steve is a fountain of knowledge on why dogs do what they do. All dogs adore and all owners of misbehaving dogs thank him!! :(