Lure Coursing At Kcc?

ish

More pictures! I hope you guys like/appreciate them, it has taken me forever to load them up!! I can't seem to reduce them to less than 40k without making them thumbnail size, and that'd be no good! I only have the Kodak software plus Zoombrowser EX and I can reduce pictures using Zoombrowser, low size and low quality, but they have too many KB when they are a reasonable size and to get them to 40K, they have to be thumbnail size. Is there any other way I can reduce their KB?

Tohko saying hello to Clover:

Rimg1646.jpg

Iko:

Rimg1648.jpg

One more photo to post, but Photobucket is 'currently experiencing issues'

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cloverfdch

I too was very proud of Jyra and Chili :rofl:, well done girls. I have more photos to add but need to reduce them in size some more. I am loving the photos so far.

I'm checking them out just now. The GSDs are hard to tell apart in the thumbnails, even sometimes in the small enlargement of them. I can tell Jyra apart from other shepherds pretty well, but on some photos it's hard!

Look at photo number 65 of PC's photos, that's Jyra having a slide along the ground!

OMG PC, you guys took so many! Your eyes musta been bleeding by the end of the day lol.

Yeah that Basenji pic - what a cracker! And I like the "rippling" pics of Demi (or was it Rory?) too.

Thanks PC for taking the pics of Pedro, they're awesome and I'll purchase some soon :rofl:

Bugger, I hate dial-up! :(

Watching the spider weave a cobweb between the laptop and my head while waiting for the screen to load!

I'm going to look at all of them tomorrow at work, with broadband!

PC, thanks a trillion. Not is it great to look at the photos but with so many it's like reliving the day. Happy to see you got a good one of my little boy 'cause I only ran him at someone else's suggestion and he took to it like a duck to water! I was disappointed that I didn't get a shot of him. Will be in touch to get a copy!

Thanks again.

Sam :hug:

G'day

That is Indy saying Hello to my Sirius, half Pharoah Hound, half Kelpie. The body language is lovely but they are probably comparing fly chasing notes. Sirius can spend a happy hour chasing a fly around our courtyard without catching it.

Cheers

Graham

Edited by grahampeters

Guest cloverfdch

Tohko1.jpg

Tohko :rofl:.

Gsd1.jpg

Chili, Indi, Jyra?

JakeDalmatian1.jpg

Jake the Dal, i have another one of him where he looks like a spotty Kangaroo :).

BuffyShnaggles4.jpg

Lil Buffy, love the ears.

BuffyShnaggles3.jpg

Buffy and Schnaggles :rofl:.