Lure Coursing At Kcc?

ish

Guest cloverfdch

Thats great Sheppy :), and what an adorable photo. Would Indi mind if Elvis had a go with her? it might get him going a bit better :eek:.

Nicole i will recognise you so i will call out, just look for C & E not looking all that excited.

Edited by cloverfdch

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cloverfdch

KC if you are not a member of a VCA affiliated club then you will just have to pay the $6 (I think) for insurance. If you are a memeber of a club then that is fine and your club membership will cover it.

lol if your club is VCA affiliated, they require sme proof from memory like showing a vca card?

we hope to be there too :eek: just have to get a lift , after driving to wonthaggi and back the day before im gonna be knackered!!!

so has anyone got any extra lanyards i could buy from them?? or is someone ordering them soon we could wear them

Clover, if Indi (or Ishy :rofl: ) say no, you can run him with Banjo if you like.

Reilly went in with Banjie last time, after never having shown much interest in the lure, and boy, did it work! :rofl:

Anyways, if anyone wants to run their dog with the big doofus, he is on offer. Jeff cant offer Max, coz no dog can keep up with him. :rofl:

The last couple of times, I think the DOLers have outnumbered everyone else! :laugh:

Oh, has Reilly lept into your arms from a retaining wall yet then Nattles? You are the only person Banjie has ever done that too. (thank goodness :laugh: )

And *whispers* dont tell Reilly, but he is Banjo's hero coz Banj thinks he is tough. :rofl::rofl:

ETA: Picture this everyone. Banjo and Reilly up on a retaining wall walking along the bank, Nat down on the ground (Nat is short so nearly at their level :rofl: ) Nat talking to Banjo is her cutsey voice, telling him how clever he is. Banjo moves to end of wall with toes hanging over the edge, wagging his tail flat out trying to reach Nat - Nat tells him again in cutesy voice he is a good boy and thats it. One flying Banjo into Nats arms. Except, Nat had no idea, so didnt put her arms out, so Banjo lands somewhere around her head and they both go down like a tonne of, er, you know. Geez, the things I wish I had pics of. (sorry Nat, it had to come out sometime) :rofl:

Edited by Hedds

Guest cloverfdch

And Elvis will run right behind Banjii cos he has cool ears :laugh:.

Thanks for sharing that story with us Hedds, i can just picture Nat getting flattened by your boy :rofl:.

Yeah Clover, it was soooooo funny. (and Nat is gonna kill me for telling) :rofl:

Um, I think it was $2 a run last time? Maybe $2.50? Geez, can anyone remember? :rofl: I know last time I didnt get there early, and so many tickets were sold before me that I had to wait well over an hour for my go's. Also, they ran out of time for the number of tickets (runs) sold, so some people missed out or only got one go. :rofl: Worth getting there on time or early. :laugh:

(you get a ticket with a number on it, and wait for the gate person to call your number to go in)

sounds like it starts later than other times. Jen, I think it was $1 to $2 a go and there wont be any other cost to you if you bring your VCA card :laugh:

Not sure if we would go. Madam doesnt have prey drive - and is a bit of a princess LOL. Also I think the Wonthaggi show is on the Sat so if we go will be buggered from that.

Me too! If anyone has any extra lanyards, I wouldn't mind buying one or two off you also.

Iron Chef Michiba, I have a purple hat!! Maybe I should wear it?!

With a user name like that, I'm not surprised you have a purple hat. :D :rolleyes:

Clover, I'll be the one trying to steal C&E :( though we don't have many large enough trees at home to satisfy Clover's need to climb them ...

Anyways, if anyone wants to run their dog with the big doofus, he is on offer. Jeff cant offer Max, coz no dog can keep up with him. :thumbsup:

iko can nearly keep up,, sp's dog

and lacey will give him a run I'm sure