Lure Coursing At Kcc?

ish

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PossumCorner, sooo many good photos - it really is like re-living the day! Having a hard time picking the one I like best though.. :confused:

Smitty had a ball, thanks especially to grahampeters for letting him in on Sirius' second run.

cranky bum decided not to like other dogs at about 5pm so tried to bite that poor little basenji's head off 

Nekhbet, he still has his head and probably asked for it anyway. And I'll have you know he is actually rather large for a basenji :rofl: Also, loooved your Malinois.. do you have a link to a web site with a bit more information about them as a breed?

Nekhbet, he still has his head and probably asked for it anyway. And I'll have you know he is actually rather large for a basenji tongue.gif Also, loooved your Malinois.. do you have a link to a web site with a bit more information about them as a breed?

:thumbsup: I'll just let you have her for the weekend and you can go through the full Malinois experience ... the whining, pacing, shredding, crotch knocking, catch chasing, 2am grumbling AND dont forget that they show they want attention by snapping their teeth at you :rofl:

try http://www.malinois.net.au to check out Malinois both working and show lines. Theres a lot of variety in the look, theres even black Mals now. Or try http://www.malinut.com/index.php/life/ as they explain the ins and outs of living with one :rofl:

G'day

I rather liked the Malinois and surely they've given the same message as all of the more intense herding dogs (GSD, Corgis, Border Collies etc.) give. You should go and buy them a small flock of sheep and 40 hectares so they can organize someone.

We've had several Corgis over the years and all of them believed firmly that "The Devil makes work for idle paws". My sister claimed that one of them reminded her of a High School Physical Education teacher and she surely had a clip board and whistle tucked away somewhere to chase up slackers. The Corgi was a bit wearing. more recently, Mum's Border Collie has shown similar tendencies.

Cheers

Graham

some of her more destructive tendancies are just in her. She could be asleep, but you put a box of tissues on the floor near her and her radar snaps her awake and she starts pulling them out one by one. For her destruction is a hobby. She's really just into cloth, plastic bags and paper as a novelty. Plus, being a rather highly strung breed it lets her anxiety out. On the way to lure coarsing she was wrestling a sleeve in the back of the wagon the whole way there :banghead: just her thang

That and their instinct to guard keeps her pacing up and down the fence if someone is there. That and Nanna Kyra gave her whining, so whenever she is under stress she will whine. Now thats why people call them Malinuts :worship: We're getting a friend next week so she'll have another boof head to herd all day long :(

:banghead: I'll just let you have her for the weekend and you can go through the full Malinois experience ... the whining, pacing, shredding, crotch knocking, catch chasing, 2am grumbling AND dont forget that they show they want attention by snapping their teeth at you :worship:

Or try http://www.malinut.com/index.php/life/ as they explain the ins and outs of living with one :(

Humm, sounds like a weekend is exctly as long as I'd last with a malinois.. sigh *Crosses another one off the list*