Biolac Coat Improver

Has anyone used Biolac Coat Improver, I have been told to use this to grow more coat on my dog....

Ok my main questions are:

Does this really work?

Does it affect in anyway unborn puppies?

If you stop, is it true the coat will fall out....????

Are there any side affects?

Is it a Steriod and is it traceable on Steriod tests????

Any information would be greatly appreciated :confused:

Hi Palane, i used Biolac coat improver on my Collies and had great results.

1.No their coat doesnt fall out when you stop using :confused:

2.I never used it on preggo bitches too much protein for that and they recommend it only for dogs over 6 months old.

3. No side efects that i noticed and hadnt heard of any.

4. No steriods in it it's all natural.

If you call Biolac they are lovely people and will answer any questions you might have.

Big changes i noticed was the coat grew faster and healthier after a litter.

Cheers BA

I've used the Biolac Coat Improver with GREAT success but I know others who have used it and claimed it didn't work.

It's something that must used consistently for a period of time and given religiously every day :confused:

I have a bitch here who had coat dramas, always out of coat and itchy...I put her on the BCI and within 2 months her coat was gorgeous.

:confused: my friend uses it on her coated breed, not all the time, but for six week periods with the girls if they've dropped coat after a season. Not when they are pregnant though.

She finds it wonderful, and makes a REAL difference.

She used it on two young dogs who had been under nourished in their home, and after bringing them to her place, she put in some intense time for them to recover on quality food and the Biolac coat improver, they went from scraggy skeletons to blooming coats and shining with health. They have even made up the lost ground in their growth & development now.

But as Aziah said, there are no short cuts, it needs to be consistently given in the right amounts, and teamed with high quality food too.

It's too concentrated my wolfies, although I have used it on some really desperate rescues in conjuction with nutrigel and a high calorie diet, with great success.

fifi

I have emailed Petceteraetc and see if they have any in stock...

I bought the 1kg and it was between $30-40... more effective then the 450g

Should mention i have been using it for nearly 2months now, but i was told the other day that someon e they knew used it and when they stoped using it the coat all dropped and was bald until it grew back its coat, now thats not good for a poodles person :cheers:

Yes i experienced that with my female aussie , so now i am going to keep her on it and see what happens .

Her coat has improved after being out of coat for 2 months , she wont be in full coat for royal . But least she will look better than being naked .