Goodbye Little Keera

Rozzie

Dear Rozzie and Mr R I am so sorry to hear of little Keera forgetting to wake up, but what a wonderful way to go, it is just us that are left behind that :thumbsup: and wonder why.

Run free sweet Keera and play with the angels at the :thumbsup:

Rozzie I don;t even know you but I ma nearly in tears. I know the absolute sorrow of losing someone like Keera as I lost Zeus in my arms at 14 years last August. He was old and riddled with cancer, but he was my boy and if there is a God, well he knows how hard it was even though I knew it was his time. I've never lost a child, but losing Zeus felt like losing a child.

Keera had a lovely life with you I'm sure, and he will be your angel...sitting right by your shoulder looking out for you forever more.

:o:rofl::rofl: I just found this post........

Oh Rozzie, I knew he wasn't young, but I can't believe just how upset I feel that he has actually gone!

I can't thank you both enough for giving this boy such a wonderful life for the time he lived with you. He was such an amazing little man considering his adventures in his 16 years. What a peaceful way to go, and now he will go and join his owner that has gone before him, and I'm sure that she too is so grateful of the care you gave her precious boy, till it was time for them to meet again.

A big heartfelt hug to you and Mr Rozzie for all the love and care you put into Keera, and I know that you just loved him for who he was.

:whisper: RIP little Keera (my Bungee boy) :rofl:

Edited by Stormy

Little man... all he ever wanted was a pat and a cuddle... there's an empty space here...

westielover, he loved that bed you brought up...

poodlefan, yes, a little old poodle bloke

he is buried in the front garden...