Is My Boxer X Mastiff Underweight?

ls_l

Hi, I'm new here, but thought that I would pop in here for a few question. I recently bought a boxer x mastiif, she is a little over 2 months old, you can see that she has been growing already, but she seems really fussy about her food. Does anyone have good suggestions? Also she seems a bit underweight, but I'm not sure as she is obviously going through a growth spurt. Thanking you in advance :D

Picture%20162.jpg

Picture%20167.jpg

Edited by ls_l

Give her a good worming,

Also what are you feeding her and how often?

Pups should be feed 3 times a day

Good quality dry food, not Pal etc, chicken mince, bones, chicken necks, rice, vegetables

Wormed her yesterday. Also hoe much would you sggest eg. rice and vegies quantity, and which veggies would be best. I give her dry food, a raw aswell...does the brand matter when it comes to dry food?

Guest Pandii

everyone feeds there dogs differently but I would suggest a search for BARF

or a good quality dry food, I personally feed Bonnie working dog

Raw bones are good maybe ask your butcher for a bag of lamb of cuts, I find these are good for a chew and I used to freeze them seperately because a bag ful would go off before my dogs ate them all, now my 2 rottis can polish of a bag of bones in a very short amount of time.

Just watch the lamb is not to rich on you rpuppies stomach at first

Bonnie dog is pretty cheap

for 20kg's it is only $30-$35

i also use it for my dogs... but you don't need the working dog... you can use the

bonnie complete

HOWEVER... while she is a puppy maybe you would be best to go for a special PUPPY food.

I am not sure that Bonnie do one.

Remember that the early years are very important for bone growth so you need to get hold of a good quality food.

also you can add rice, pasta, (NOT BREAD)

and grated veges like carrot, zuccini, broccoli, cabbage etc (frozen green mixed veges are also fine)

Then good quality meat - not too much fat... i feed my dogs lambs mince or veal mince.

a little spoon of PLAIN yoghurst every second day is good

and an egg once or twice a week is also good - just raw into their food.

persephone - I just had the chance to read some of the link you suggested earlier today, and they are of great advice!

Thank you very much:):)

I'll post some more photo of my pup in a couple of week time, so you can see the difference:)