• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site lists all Victoria trials.

http://www.geocities.com/vicobedience/

SUNBURY & DODC Inc

Double Open Obedience Trial

Boardman Reserve, Mitchells Lane, Sunbury Vic (Mel Ref 381 G5)

Saturday 2 September 2006

Entries: Trial Secretary, Ms Lina Morgante, PO Box 461, Sunbury Vic 3429

Ph: 0419 504 155

Entries close: Friday 18 August 2006

Judges:

AM Trial: CCD: G Eades Novice: R Edwards, P Greenland

Open: L Klecka, A Adams Utility: G Parsons, M Deakes UDX: F Valastro

PM Trial: CCD: M Deakes Novice: A Adams, G Eades

Open: P Greenland, F Valastro Utility: L Klecka, R Edwards UDX: G Parsons

Entry Fee: $10.00

Check In: AM Trial: 8.00am - 9.00am Start: 9.30am

PM Trial: 11.00am - 11.30am Start: 1/2 hour after completion of presentations of AM Trial

Catering available

Some more info for those who have never been to a SODC trial, Boardman Reserve can be reached from the Calder entrance to Sunbury. There are three ovals there so plenty of room to run and practise off lead ( or even sneak in a non competing dog :) ...who said that??? :crazy: ) Parking may be an issue but its not far to walk form the road. Enjoy!!! :laugh:

you guys remember me from a couple of weeks ago, with the barking issues, we are noticing a difference treating her like a puppy starting over again, i am just down the road from sunbury, next suburb in fact, i am busy on that day but am going to try to re-schedule what i have to do, i would love to go down and have a look, my hubby remembers going there with his mum when he was younger. thanks for the info :p

Edited by im_still_angie

In case I forget

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTERING THIS TRIAL

[

Should be a good day, ground was nice and dry on Sat., puddles at entry gates to oval should be dried up by Sat. Word to the wise, ibis' get on the oval occasionally and ibis poo can be found about the ground at times which is somewhat interesting ( WHY???) to many dogs.

I thought I might add that for those people from the south/south eastern side of town that the Southern Obedience Dog Club is holding a double (am, pm) agility and jumping trial also on Saturday the 2nd of September.

Spectatrors are welcome. So if you're thinking of trialling in agility and have some spare time the Club is on Soden Road Bangholme which is off Springvale Rd near the entrance to the Frankston Freeway.

This is private property so only competeing dogs will be allowed on the grounds.

How did people go?

Moses got 180/200 and 182/200 and his CD (Novice Title). We got third in the am trial and 1st in the pm trial.

15 dogs entered in morning trial in Novice, 3 passes. 10 dogs entered in afternoon trial and 2 passes. Dogs were tired and little effected by the heat.

well donr brt your simling

I don't really understand this message. In cryptic. Actually videod his morning trial, where his heeling was woeful, don't know whether I will put it up or not.

Yes it didn't take long to get CD title, just 3 trials. I did a double and a single trial, same as CCD. Now he rests until next year.