The Immune System

I was recommended the Noni Juice by a lady in Ballarat after my boy had a limb salvage op and a couple of rounds of chemo and his immune system was shot to pieces. I have included part of her email to me and I would have to say even my boy didn't have quantity after all of this he did have quality and I saw results from the juice within the week, it is all natural, tastes like crap but is very good.

[font=Tahoma]I can honestly say to you now, after using a capsule called Cansema, a salve called Cansema, and having him on Noni juice, he RUNS now, he has a BIG smile on his face, and there is just the SLIGHTEST limp. Plus the bone is regrowing. Friends who saw him 6 months ago are amazed at the way he is walking.[/font]

Edited cause I typed too fast and made heaps of typos. ;)

Edited by wolfgirl

I was recommended the Noni Juice by a lady in Ballarat after my boy had a limb salvage op and a couple of rounds of chemo and his immune system was shot to pieces. I have included part of her email to me and I would have to say even my boy didn't have quantity after all of this he did have quality and I saw results from the juice within the week, it is all natural, tastes like crap but is very good.

[font=Tahoma]I can honestly say to you now, after using a capsule called Cansema, a salve called Cansema, and having him on Noni juice, he RUNS now, he has a BIG smile on his face, and there is just the SLIGHTEST limp. Plus the bone is regrowing. Friends who saw him 6 months ago are amazed at the way he is walking.[/font]

Edited cause I typed too fast and made heaps of typos. ;)

Ok Thanks, How to work out amount to give?

also best way to admin.

Is this for your little white girl?

I use what KitKat said for dogs and puppies recovering from KC etc

1 vitamin C tablet daily

Apple vinegar in the water, 40mls per 2 litres

Aloe Vera Juice 20ml in one feed per day

I do this for 7 days

Is this for your little white girl?

I use what KitKat said for dogs and puppies recovering from KC etc

1 vitamin C tablet daily

Apple vinegar in the water, 40mls per 2 litres

Aloe Vera Juice 20ml in one feed per day

I do this for 7 days

Thanks Peibe, Yes It's for my lttle white girl, who now has Mange as well :)

Can't say It surprised me with her system being out of whack and all.

Mange too shit poor bubba

Megaderm 20mls every day in her food, twice weekly baths with Malaseb, weekly invercectin infections

After all this she will need some boosting. I also give my dogs recovering from bad worms or parvo etc Yakult, gives them good bacteria lol

A good general rule when giving natural supplements to an animal is to divide the recommended daily dose according to the size of the animal.

ie. Adult dose 1 tablet twice daily.

less than 5kg 1/4 tab once daily

5-10kg 1/2 tab once daily

10-25 1 tablet once daily

25 + 1 1/2 tab once daily

But this can also depend on the supplement itself. Water soluble vitamins like vitamin C are safe - even if you give a little too much - worse that will happy is some diarrhoea for eg. Fat solubles like vit E, A, etc. should be used with caution. Consult with a vet, animal naturopath or natural therapist who has previously had veterinary experience if you aren't sure. And you can always ask me. :thumbsup:

I guess she has demodex? As her immune system builds, it will go. (Voice of experience!!)

Also, check with a naturopath or vet about vitamins. Dogs can acquire toxicity from vitamin c, if they are having too much. There is an inclination to believe that the excess passes through the dog, but not always. Vets occasionally see dogs which have been poisoned by C over a period. A normal dose should be ok though.

Dogs can acquire toxicity from vitamin c, if they are having too much. There is an inclination to believe that the excess passes through the dog, but not always. Vets occasionally see dogs which have been poisoned by C over a period. A normal dose should be ok though.

Hi Jed,

Quick questions,

1. I've been trying to search for the symtoms of Vit C poisoning on the web but there isn't any. What did the vet said about over dosing Vit C?

2. What did the vet say a normal dose is?

Thanks,

Ben