Help

Rosi

Jeezus. You got given a dog did you actually read up on how to look after them?

Give her a good quality small dog kibble like Royal Canin, Eagle Pack etc. Some chicken necks are good for their teeth.

Put the food down, leave it for 15 minutes and then take it away. The dog should get breakfast and dinner, it has 2 chances to eat or it goes hungry. It will not starve itself, even if its 3 or 4 days it will be fine, make sure there is alway a bowl of water around. NEVER feed human food, off your own plate or feed her first. The dog has its own food spot and eats after everyone else has finished.

Get a good vet check, make sure her teeth are ok, there are no irritations or infections. If the dog is healthy you just need some tough love.

Our dog doesn't eat dog food :confused:

can you help me? :rofl:

is there a way we can make it eat dog food? :rofl:

its about one years old :rofl:

its a pomeranian :)

I wouldn't eat dog food either if I was a dog. I presume you mean canned food do you? Have you tried a good quality dry food as already mentioned?

What DOES your dog like to eat?

Give your dog some lovely raw chicken necks or wings, and a nice meaty bone to chew on.

Our dog doesn't eat dog food :rofl:

can you help me? :rofl:

is there a way we can make it eat dog food? :p

its about one years old :cry:

its a pomeranian :rofl:

I wouldn't eat dog food either if I was a dog. I presume you mean canned food do you? Have you tried a good quality dry food as already mentioned?

What DOES your dog like to eat?

Give your dog some lovely raw chicken necks or wings, and a nice meaty bone to chew on.

Well people say i have to give it dried food when we first got it we gave it cann food then its started getting bored of it or something then we started giving it our food then we gave it dried food.

is it okay if we give it meat that people eat? and not give dog food?

post-12173-1159351168_thumb.jpg

Hello Rosi,

You need to read some books on keeping a dog, they are not like humans, a lot of things ate by human cannot be fed to dogs. Dog should eat dog food or a specially prepared and selected human food that is suitable for dogs. (not straight from the dining table though).

And some dogs get 'bored' with certain dog food so you have to try a different brand. Also some dogs don't eat because they are picky, if they don't eat the food, remove it after putting down for 15mins. This is to let them learn they must eat what you give, otherwise they won't get another chance. Don't keep changing, stick to one food for at least a week to let them used to it. If you keep changing, they will keep being picky.

And a dog won't starve if they missed one or two meals so don't worry when that happens.

wack it with a lead thing?

god - go to the vet, they will find you a dog club to join, go and get some books and learn

do not hit your dog :) :D:

If you cant look after it then surrender it or find a better home with someone who understands IT