What's Happened To Eaglepack In Australia?

Shoelace

Does anyone know what’s happened to Eaglepack in Australia? I know it’s a US firm, but have they gone broke or shut down or have they just stopped supplying Australia? :rofl:

My usual supplier in Brisbane has been getting the run around from the Eaglepack agent for the last 3 or more weeks and I’ve now had to move my dogs on to another dry food.

However, I’ve got a boy with allergies and the only dry food he can eat is Eaglepack Power and their Hollistic fish range. I’m getting quite worried as to what to feed him as he won’t eat BARF.

Does anyone know if the firm is still operating? :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not had any problems with supply down here in Vic but then again I go to stores who have only recently introduced it and thus have a lower turnover of it.

I hope everything is ok - taken me ages to find a dry food I'm happy with and can get locally!

Hope you find something suitable for your boy - maybe try some other stores - you may have to travel a bit but at least you'll have food for him. Or contact a different EP rep, you may find another rep more helpful! :rofl:

Does anyone know what’s happened to Eaglepack in Australia? I know it’s a US firm, but have they gone broke or shut down or have they just stopped supplying Australia? :rofl:

My usual supplier in Brisbane has been getting the run around from the Eaglepack agent for the last 3 or more weeks and I’ve now had to move my dogs on to another dry food.

However, I’ve got a boy with allergies and the only dry food he can eat is Eaglepack Power and their Hollistic fish range. I’m getting quite worried as to what to feed him as he won’t eat BARF.

Does anyone know if the firm is still operating? :)

There's plenty of Power formula at Petstock in Caboolture. I was there on the weekend - 3-4big bags.

I actually applied to be a rep for the company, and never heard a word back from them, after I'd told them i wasn't really qualified, but they wanted my resume anyway LOL.

If you're looking for a Natural Alternative to EaglePack, there's always Nutro or Natural Balance?

-WithEverythingIAm

Shoelace, a little OT ... is your boy on fish and power a DDB? I want to try my DDB on the fish formula for his skin but want others opinions first. He seems to have a full blown case of folliculitis at the mo.

Dont tell me Eagle Pack is dissapearing!

I never got my samples which was a shame, I really wanted to see the various ones.

I ordered some from Pet Deli too on the weekend and as I'm about to change my boy over to Eaglepack hope they are not shutting down. It is really good food but not too over the top in price.

I sent an email to Eagle Pack as their website is down. They replied saying the site is down as they are launching a new one in 2 weeks and that they are still in Australia.

Phew! I am so relieved to hear that as I have just started Scrappy on the holistic variety :rofl:

Edited by kanga

Thanks WithEverythingIAm :laugh:

My friend who lives on the north side has just drive to Petstock at Caboolture and we've cleaned them out of their bags of Power as one of her dogs will only eat it.

I've send an email to their US address so hopefully they can tell me what is going on over here.

Its so frustrating when you've got a dog with a very limited diet and you've finally found something he can eat - and you can't get it!

If anyone knows what's going on - please post.

Thanks everyone!

Shoelace

PS. Nekhbet, I've PM'd you. (Hopefully it worked.)

what about trying some online suppliers even though you will have postage to contend with?

www.petdeli.com.au

www.pawsonly.com.au

Although I would check that they have it in stock and can supply you. I can get it here from our suppluer and send you some although postage would be the killer?

Edited by Winterpaws

We have trouble getting it in Canberra too - but this has been for a while not just the last few weeks. EP says the order will ship tomorrow, a month later it still hasn't etc. Our distributer doesn't know why ...

I dont know what the problem is :rofl: but I stopped buying it as it's too hard to get. It's a shame as my cats and dogs were doing well on it (though the holistic cat was hideously expensive :laugh: ).

I've switched to Eukanuba for the cats. Haven't decided for the doggies yet so they are on Hills for now.

Thanks WithEverythingIAm :laugh:

My friend who lives on the north side has just drive to Petstock at Caboolture and we've cleaned them out of their bags of Power as one of her dogs will only eat it.

Glad to have helped Shoelace!

See those silly EaglePack people should have hired me as a rep - I'm already helping people find the product! :rofl:

Oh well.

-WithEverythingIAm

Bahahaha...WEIA...would you believe i've been asked twice! Mind you...they can't match Gov't for pay...lol.

As long as they have your details etc...you just never know :laugh: Tho i do know a few people that have also applied/shown interest - and they are in the promotor field already...

Back on topic tho...lol, Another fish based food is ProPlan Sensitive which is based on Salmon which might be worth a shot if you can't get the fishy EP.

Hi all,

This may be of help to the people in Vic.

I ordered Eagle Pack from Danielle Yardley [[email protected]]who is a rep. She left me a great big bag full of samples at the Doncaster-East Vet Clinic 1 Rose Street. Hope this helps someone. I believe the Vet only orders it in once a month but if more people ask for it he possibly will order more often.

Petra and her Dachsie Felix

Bahahaha...WEIA...would you believe i've been asked twice! Mind you...they can't match Gov't for pay...lol.

As long as they have your details etc...you just never know :D Tho i do know a few people that have also applied/shown interest - and they are in the promotor field already...

Back on topic tho...lol, Another fish based food is ProPlan Sensitive which is based on Salmon which might be worth a shot if you can't get the fishy EP.

Yeah Rub it in KK - I'm just a crappy lowly paid Vet Nurse!

:laugh::rofl::rofl:

OH is a Rep for Peters Ice Cream - he's more qualified than I for that type of job!

-WithEverythingIAm

This may be of help to the people in Vic.

I ordered Eagle Pack from Danielle Yardley [[email protected]]who is a rep.

Think you'll find that Danni has moved on to another company recently.

We had some trouble getting Large/Giant Breed puppy for a couple of weeks, but have that back in stock as well as the Holistic Large Breed Adult (bonus bags), Holistic Chicken, Small/Med Breed Puppy, Holistic "Fishy" (Salmon/Sardine/Anchovy mix) etc.

For very sensitive tummies, we've had good results with Nutro Chicken & Rice in particular.

For skin and coat the Nutro Lamb and Rice is just awesome (have bonus bags too).

Sags

:rofl:

Hi All,

Eaglepac has always been a pain to deal with I was a supplier in Nth Qld 18 mths ago, had a lot of clients on the diffrent ones, I also had my dogs on the power, brilliant food but you can not get the supply and no one lets you know what is going on.

After alot of research and phone calls I swapped to NUTRO CHOICE it is the same as Eaglepac they where the same company in the states some years ago then parted ways. It is still an american company but the food is grown and shipped from New Zealand. If you are on Power you can swap staight to Proformance and if you dog has allagies either the Lamb and Rice or the Sensitive.

The web site is www.nutro.com.au make sure you go to the australian site once in. or email Keith and he will send you what info you need [email protected]

Hope this helps :rofl:

Sharon