Lure Coursing (vic) - Fund Raiser For Rescue Service

The Rhodesian Ridgeback Club of Victoria is holding twilight lure coursing on Sunday 21 January 2007 from 4.00pm tp 8.00pm. The venue is KCC Park, Westernport Hwy, Skye.

This is open to ALL BREEDS AND MIXED BREEDS.

All proceeds from this event will go towards the RRCV ADOPT A RIDGEBACK project (Rescue service).

The cost is $2.00 for two laps.

RRCV members can commence running at 3.00pm for the cost of $1-00 for two laps.

Guidelines and details on lure coursing can be found on the club website and should be read prior to attending. www.rrcv.org.au

We hope this event will provide a good financial base for our Adopt a Ridgeback project and your support will be greatly appreciated.

Any questions - contact me at [email protected]

Cheers,

Darren.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The RRCV is certainly looking forward to a great evening. We will be running a raffle together with the usual sausage sizzle with drinks for sale.

In case of extreme weather conditions(inclement or above32C) lure coursing will not be run. If you are in doubt about the event being held, please contact Darren Stebbings on 0410 407 618 on the day for an update.

Let them run.

Darren.

I believe it still is.

I think they only cancel if its forecasted about 32 degrees, and looking outside here it would be barely 20!!

I am coming with Darcy and the two pups, mainly to give the pups a social outing but Darcy will be running.

Edited by tollersowned