Lure Coursing (vic) - Fund Raiser For Rescue Service

Darcy ran the whole course!!!! :eek:

Plus he knows what it means, next time everyone there may hear a Toller scream in person! He was sorta doing it today but that was nothing :laugh:

ETA: Geez some shocking spelling lol

Edited by tollersowned

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No pics but an embarrasing story!

Molly decided she hadn't finished and stayed out of arms reach for ages (felt like ages anyway with everyone watching!)

She ran around and around and wouldn't come back, not to treats, or even a tennis ball, I couldn't really chase her (we all know what happens if you chase a dog) but running away wasn't working either

Lucky Sway's son came in a dive tackled her with no luck, then finally they were both buggered so Sway's son sat in the middle and Molly came up to him and sat next to him pooped! :laugh:

Little bugger she is

Then Ed went in by himself the 2nd time, lure went under the tube so he thought "I know, I'll just pick up the tube and run with it!"

Least they wore themselves out!

Sorry to anyone who got held up by Molly Bimbo's efforts!

Sorry to anyone who got held up by Molly Bimbo's efforts!

Don't be silly Shoey, I don't think anyone cared. It made for a rather entertaining afternoon :laugh: She had a great time, and that's what it is all about.......

SUPER MOLLY WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

My bum is cold from all that rain. HAHA at least I brought a change of pants SM :laugh:

Skoot did good, Mina managed to snap the line (suprise suprise) but at least no slashed up mouth like last time ... maybe she FINALLY learned her lesson

Oh and whos is that LAKENOIS!!! I am in love ...

Oh she had a ball!!! She thought she was hilarious! haha, least she tired herself out!

Was good to meet Nekhbet and Scope and someone else who recognised my brats but I didn't think to ask their name! Who was that?

:laugh: I sat all the way home with a wet bum!

Edited by shoemonster

Glad everyone had a great time!! We only stayed for 2 runs, it was just way too wet and cold.... suprised we even lasted that long!!!

Thank god Rox didn't slash her paws this time. Last time Lure was on she slashed them open.... so needless to say she was having warm salty baths for a few days. The line completely took the surface layers off her 2 top paws, very scary and quite a bit of blood!!!! But healed remarkably well, thank god!!!

Anyway, can't wait till next Lure Coursing!!!

Oh and whos is that LAKENOIS!!! I am in love ...

The first thing mum told me when she got home was "There was a Laek there". I am totally jealous. They are my fave out of the Belgians :) How gorgeous are they??? There are a couple that show regularly so if I see them I'll ask if it was them Lure Coursing :mad and then steal their dog.....