Goodbye My Little Boy.

Alibi

This morning my little cockatiel boy Cherokee passed away, the vet thinks he may have had a tumor as body function was normal. He passed away in the vet surgery with me there, the stress tipped him over and he passed quickly.

He was 13yrs old and i handraised him from a baby, he was my gerogous gentle little boy, and he loved his mummy. He will also be very sadly missed by his brother Sonoma who has been calling for him all day.

He will be buried in the yard under some lovely native trees.

It also feels so surreal, i cant belive he is gone :rolleyes: ;)

Ill miss you forever my little man :rofl:

My Babies, Cherokee on the left and Sonoma on the right.

post-4191-1171690058_thumb.jpg

Edited by melt

Thanks guys, i thought it would be easier this morning but im still in tears :laugh: , his brother is still calling for him ;) i have him on my shoulder while im typing this hoping time with mum will take his mind off his missing mate. Hes been trying to pull out my earrings so i think its working.

I am so sorry for your loss. My cockatiel is 12 years old and although he is really well, I am starting to wonder how much longer we will have him. I will be devastated when he dies, so I understand how you must be feeling. :eek: I hope Sonoma will be all right. Spend as much time with him as you can. :laugh: