Moses Might Be Sick

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know what you're going through. My 3 year old, has two on his ears, and they have been identified as tumours. We don't know yet weather they are the "nasty or not nasty" ones. Kahn's were just how you described Mose's. Hard and when they were aspirated all that emerged was blood :)

We are waiting on results too, so I wish you the very best of luck with Moses and hope it all is ok

Zia and the nuthouse

How's our Moses today, Jules? Grass seeds are a pain in the butt - but if that's all it is, he'll be fine. They sure like to give us a scare, don't they.

Fergus and Kirra send good wishes to their friend Moses.

I pick him up from the vet today he had to stay overnight. He will have a drainage tube in for 5 days, then he gets his stiches out after 10 days. Will have to keep him seperate from the other dogs. No flyball for him for awhile. They couldn't find the grass seed.

Oh poor Moses - and poor you. That's a nuisance that they couldn't find the grass seed - but they can be very tiny and still cause a lot of trouble, so they might have missed it in cleaning the abscess out.

Hugs to the boy. And Fergus sympathises with Moses - no swimming for a while.

Someone is going to be full of beans in a couple of weeks. :rofl:

I hope his infection clears up quickly, which I'm sure it will, and he gets back to doing all of the things he loves doing.

How will he cope with being separated?

Hi CTD,

Hope everything goes ok for Moses. In my experience there is no such thing as JUST a grass seed. Fingers crossed that either its already come out or there wasn't ever one there...

Sending big pats for Moses :laugh:

When I picked him up from the Vet they said not to worry if he doesn't eat. I told them the day Moses doens't eat he would be dead. Got home and he ate his food really quick, even with the funny collar on. He is out in our front yard and the other dogs are in the back yard. He can still see them from the side gate and actually spends his time at the side gate watching them.