Missing Clem So Much

charmbug

Poor little Clementine passed away yesterday after intense treatment for severe vomiting and liver failure.

The vets were never sure what was causing her liver to react so badly and we can only guess.

In true spoilt pup fashion she did manage to run up a very expensive vet bill after 24hr treatment for a week and drips and plasma infusions etc. But we loved her dearly and are only glad that she went while under medication so that she was comfortable right up until the end.

We are struggling with dealing with the fact that she was just under 2yrs old (my last dog died at 16 and the one before that 19), but sometimes that happens. I know we will need to look for a new baby to add to our family to fill the big hole in our hearts but it will be hard, I'm also scared now of all the unknown things that can take our loved pups.

So goodbye darling Clem we remember you as the happiest looking dog we have everknown.

xxx :thumbsup:

post-6649-1176204738_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Oh Charmbug, I just saw this - so sorry to hear about your beautiful girl. I remember when you were looking for a MS and I think you contacted me regarding breeders etc.

The circumstances sound similar to our Darcy, although he was 8 when he died, from cholangio-hepatitis. Like with your baby, we tried everything to save him and racked up many $$$ in the process, but don't regret it.

My heart goes out to you, but can see from another thread that you are well into your search for another pup, so best of luck with that. :eek:

Charmbug,

I am so, so sorry....... Clementine was a little angel and I am sure you did everything humanly possible to save her.

From all here at Schnauzer Rescue, my heartfelt grief at your loss.

RIP little Clementine :eek: