Rosie Nelson

BarneyMacRosie

It is with great sadness that we let you know that our dear Rosie Posie was put to sleep today Tuesday 17 April 2007.

Of all the dogs from the pound who we have fostered, Rosie was the only one who we decided to keep permanently. And I think that says a lot about Rosie and what she meant to us.

We adopted her at aged 11, expecting to give her two or three good years, and yet she has had five wonderful extra years with us so we feel happy about that.

She enjoyed her trips to the coast – her namesake town of Rosedale – and a peaceful pottering life with us and the two boy dogs who doted on her also.

Over the last year, she has gradually gone down hill and those of you who know us and Rosie, or who are simply dog lovers, will know how hard this is for us, and how much we will miss her.

But we are thankful for every day we had with her. And we wish her peace and lots of rest for ever more.

Love you Rosie

Katie and Phil

post-6354-1176810688_thumb.jpg

Guest Clover

:) BMR i am so sorry...thankyou for giving Rosie 5 years filled with fun and love, she will be forever grateful.

Rest easy sweet girl, you will be missed :p.

i'm so sorry to hear of your loss :thumbsup: but how wonderful you are for making Rosie's last years such happy ones. She looked like a beautiful little girl. How sad she looked in her pound photo and just hte difference by the first photo you took, she knew she was home!