Adelaide Nationals!

Well we have had 3 quallies to date - 1 in novice snooker (our first at long last - I finally got the rules right :mad ). Open jumping this morning. Then.......................

We managed a fourth place and quallie in excellent agility thereby securing a spot in the finals tomorrow afternoon. We played on the conservative side today just to get a spot but will go all out for it tomorrow (well we will try).

I am refusing to talk about tollers (mostly because Ness was beaten out of third spot in Excellent by a bloody toller :mad ) but we were taking it easy.

I know coops and mango were entered and I believe mango managed at least a pass (possibly 2). Coops well he had a case of 1 thing go wrong. Didn't get to see them run.

Congratulations

I met up with Tassie from DOL at Geelong trial leading up to the Nationals and she was part of the Tasmanian team that won so she will be very happy

Well we have had 3 quallies to date - 1 in novice snooker (our first at long last - I finally got the rules right :thumbsup: ). Open jumping this morning. Then.......................

We managed a fourth place and quallie in excellent agility thereby securing a spot in the finals tomorrow afternoon. We played on the conservative side today just to get a spot but will go all out for it tomorrow (well we will try).

Ooooo! How exciting! Congratulations on your runs & making the final!

How today was awesome for you guys...Can't wait to hear all the news.

have had some results posted on another site so have cross posted them so we can all enjoy

The team results are

1st - TAS

2nd - NSW

3rd - SA

4th - ACT

5th - WA

6th - QLD

7th - VIC

8th - NT

and some game results:-

Judge: Graham Keating (NSW) all Gamblers classes

Novice Gamblers

1st - Alcock - Domino (WA)

2nd - Alcock - Indie (WA)

3rd - Weir - Guirmere Brynn (WA)

Excellent Gamblers

1st - Cumming - Bellview Foxy Lady (WA)

2nd - Thiry - Mitreshar My Boy Cody (Qld)

3rd - Tolhurst - Raven (WA)

Master Gamblers

1st - McBeth - Ag Ch Iceman (NZ)

2nd - Shawyer - Jak (NSW)

3rd - Sedgman - Kazia Huckle Berry (ACT)

Judge: Michael Vigor (SA) all Snooker classes

Novice Snooker

1st - Sayers - Helen Von Furstenhaus (NZ)

2nd - Gibney - Yotclub Terry (NSW)

3rd - Munro - Red (NSW)

Excellent Snooker

1st - Schneider - Sian (SA)

2nd - Schmidt - Jack (ACT)

3rd - Crook - Lexie (Qld)

Master Snooker

1st - De Wit - Ag Gr Ch Silverstream C's the Day (NZ)

2nd - Hammer - Brenilly Winona Ryder (NSW)

3rd - Rohde - Ag Ch Jalain Golden Flare (NZ)

Judge: Dave Martin (SA) all Strategic Pairs classes

Novice Strategic Pairs

1st - Crook - Lexie with Blakeston - Sonshanley Causing Havoc (Qld)

2nd - Alcock - Indie with Bronovich - Foxwood Gatekeeper (WA)

3rd - Smith - Borderstrand Milo N Milk with Warren - Winderlea Coco (Qld)

Excellent Strategic Pairs

1st - Paul - Ag Ch Tayla-Tee with Roach - Jamie (NSW)

2nd - Snook - Fionavar Nor Wester (WA) with Shawyer - Jak (NSW)

3rd - Maiolo - Thomas with Vuaran - Taz (SA)

Master Strategic Pairs

1st - Fletcher - Budstaff Billy the Kid with Scafocchia - Bindi Boo (Vic)

2nd - De Wit - C's the Day with Jackson - Ag Gr Ch Ace-in-the-Hole (NZ)

3rd - Leek - Zac with Schmidt - Jack (ACT)

__._,_.___

OMG TASMANIA WON..................................

Yep - we did!! It was mind-blowing. There were so many fabulous dogs and handlers there, but the rules of the teams events are designed to give the smaller/less experienced states a chance. We knew we couldn't match the speed of the other teams, so we just tried to run as clean as possible. The agility leg was run in the morning - quite a tricky course, and a lot of the top dogs were pretty toey. Both agility and jumping legs were Masters courses, and one of our team members is still in Excellent in both, and I'm still in Excellent Agility, so we had never run a Masters Agility course. We're pretty darn pleased with our good dogs who really listened and tried their hearts out for us.

What was really nice was the congratulations we got from so many other competitors - they were fantastic.

Hi All,

Just wondering what you all thought of the facilities for the Agility Nationals. I know there are a number of very tired GSD people who were down there for the 3 days.

My husband still smells like a BBQ :)

Were so pleased you all had a great time and the weather held out for you

post-5012-1178624767_thumb.jpg

:) Hi Helen - it was super to meet you and your lovely dogs - and to see you do so well at Geelong.

Delaforce, the facilities and organisation in Adelaide were absolutely superb. And the GSD club people were tireless. There was coffee and food available all day long - and lovely food. It made such a difference to the competitors' comfort - especially us interstate competitors. Please let them know their hard work was very much appreciated.

I was packing it before I went, thinking that I was going to be totally overwhelmed - but the organisation was so good that you had time to walk courses, run them, and then time for some lovely refreshments before you started again. And we met some lovely people, and saw some amazing dogs and handlers. All in all, a great experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone please post the link for the results from the Nationals.

One of my girls had half sisters and sons compete that did really well I heard and i would like to see for myself

Thanks in advance

Thanks Ness

All the Hotnote dogs are either from my Candy aka Ch Luvstock Andromeda HIC or are her half sisters.

So Hotnote Asgoodas Itgets ( To many titles) and Hotnote Mr Goodbar AD JD are her sons

Hotnote Electri Cute and Hotnote Electric Dreams are her half sisters.

Candy and her half sisters have the same mother tho are bred under different prefixes.

So i have to be pretty proud of her offspring and her rellies.

Maybe she can outdo herself again this time with the litter that is currently in her belly.

Can only wait and see!!

I love Sage and Lexi :dropjaw: . Sage was bloody unlucky to miss out on winning the Excellent Agility and Lexi did extremely well with her win in Novice. I actually finally met Hotnote Mr Goodbar to - well I introduced myself to his handler.

Edited by ness

Thanks, I hadn't seen the results.

I saw a couple of the Brittanys did well too, one in particular, Wameika Echo Wild Bill AD JD who won 3rd place in the finals of excellent jumping, with quite a few good passes. He came from the same breeder as Bella.