Amazing Who You Find

Nekhbet

Dutch Shep x German Shep pups

Pups born Saturday 3rd July,

Prices start at $600. Available to go from 14 Aug. 10.

name sound familiar? And selling them off to go at 6 weeks .. care to explain Kristina or you branching out into quick dollars now? Wonder what the dutchies breeder thinks of his bitch used as a bybers dog.

Edited by Nekhbet

Dutch Shep x German Shep pups

Posted by Rubichi (Baxter, Vic. (near frankston)) on 14-Jul-10 08:15 PM AEST

To reply to this advertisement email [email protected]

Working line pups.

Pups born Saturday 3rd July, have girls and boys. Being raised indoors with kids and cats. Will have lots of handling. These pups will be great guard dogs. Will also suit pets in right homes.

Main colors are dark brindle and tan with black mask, tail and ears.

Prices start at $600. To reserve a pup email me with a little about your self and what you're looking for. Available to go from 14 Aug. 10.

No time wasters or photo collectors thanks.

Email [email protected]

name sound familiar? And selling them off to go at 6 weeks .. care to explain Kristina or you branching out into quick dollars now? Wonder what the dutchies breeder thinks of his bitch used as a bybers dog.

That's unfortunate. Perhaps you should tell the breeder of the dutch if you know what's happened and know facts

You might want to read the rules of the forum and freshen up on it.

If you are hoping Kristina will read this, she's not active often.

Although I don't think it's her attention you're looking for.

she's already put in the dutch shep thread that she has a litter ... I thought it was an oops but I see otherwise.

I didnt go see how often she posts on DOL I saw enough of her posts I assumed she was a regular.

I wish I knew who the dutchies breeder was they would be getting an email from me straight away. I think people have a right to know what type of people they're 'helping' and 'advising' about dog matters as well particularly when she asks for advice.

Edited by Nekhbet

she's already put in the dutch shep thread that she has a litter ... I thought it was an oops but I see otherwise.

I didnt go see how often she posts on DOL I saw enough of her posts I assumed she was a regular.

I wish I knew who the dutchies breeder was they would be getting an email from me straight away. I think people have a right to know what type of people they're 'helping' and 'advising' about dog matters as well particularly when she asks for advice.

She wrote:

I have a litter of dutch x shep pups. They were born early sat morning. Had 13 but one got squashed, so now 6 each. Sooooo cute.
6 are brindle and i'm guessing the other 6 will be sable.

The mum is from the first litter of dutchies born in aust. Dad is a sable shep.

Where does she say it wasn't a oops litter?

so ethical breeders sell their oops litters at that price at 6 weeks do they? And advertise them as working dogs?

Edited by Nekhbet

so ethical breeders sell their oops litters at that price at 6 weeks do they? And advertise them as working dogs?

You didn't answer my question.

As I said already; it is unfortunate that the litter is on the ground and is now being sold underage.

Perhaps she intended for it to be a purebred mating, but the sable dog got in there instead/aswell?

I also have no idea if Kristina is a registered breeder or not, atleast she has been upfront and honest about the litter.

If she is a registered breeder, she should know better then selling them at six weeks, also the "prices start" comment.

If she's not a registered breeder, she's done nothing legally wrong.

also posts in breeders forum and has studded her dog out for top dollar. I think she's been here long enough to know what she's doing is nothing but backyarding at its absolute best. Also her sig says trainer and behaviour consultant ...

Edited by Nekhbet

yeah, hey look, i don't know what's going on here and i'm sure nobody wants anyone fighting their battles for them but from where i sit 'kris' isn't coming across as an ethical anything --- but she can sure add $600 x 12!

her remark [per bonnie] that '... one got squashed, so now 6 each. Sooooo cute' seems a tad more motivated toward the $ side of the equation [pardon the pun] than the fact that 'one got squashed'!

just sayin'

if that was my bitch I'd be having them aborted if I knew a GSD had got to her, or desex before rehoming and sell them off at the price of the vet costs. $600 is just money making.

Edited by Nekhbet

pups are sold but they shouldn't be going at 6 weeks. And personally, if they didn't want to abort the litter in case it mucked up the bitch for future breeding I think they should have culled.

+1. This is pretty much my thought.