Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

Here is an attempt at OOB that I just did on a pic of my old boy Ricky, not totally happy with it. I tried to go back and change the frame after I had created it and somehow got into los of problems so gave in and went back to this point.

RickyOOBcopy.jpg

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is a really good attempt :laugh: I like it. Sure theres a few areas that could be improved but overall it looks really nice. Plus, improvement is what photoshop is all about

Here is an attempt at OOB that I just did on a pic of my old boy Ricky, not totally happy with it. I tried to go back and change the frame after I had created it and somehow got into los of problems so gave in and went back to this point.

RickyOOBcopy.jpg

I like that Piper, very good :laugh::o

Guest Clover

Oh wow thanks everyone :thumbsup:, they all look fab. Piper i just love the sheep dawg OOB you did, great work.

Beaconway Rum N Raisin (aka Harri)

AAHazHandsomemanBridge.jpg

AAHazHandsomeman.jpg

Feel free to play again :thumbsup:. It was a pain that his lead was in these photos.

Oh wow thanks everyone :thumbsup:, they all look fab. Piper i just love the sheep dawg OOB you did, great work.

Beaconway Rum N Raisin (aka Harri)

Feel free to play again :whip:. It was a pain that his lead was in these photos.

THanks :thumbsup: That was something unintentional, I dropped the transparency of the fram layer to make it easier to see what I was doing and decided I liked the efect.

Here we go, 1 of Harri for you. Not easy when the original pic is so small, but this was a quick and easy edit :rofl:

JRTpupcopy.jpg

• Troy unpinned this topic