Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW! You guys are amazing! I have just flicked through most of this thread from page 1 and the pics are amazing! I have bookmarked all the links so I can have a go later. :)

Just wondering though, does anyone want to make a siggy (or two - one of the cats, and one of the dogs) for me?? Pwetty pwease?? :rofl:

ETA: Here are some pics to play with if anyone can! I'm going to dig up some nice ones of my puppies...

DSC09999-1.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00015-2.jpg

DSC00001-2.jpg

ETA again: I found some of my dogs but they are so small, and I can't find the originals! :(

DSC_0568.jpgDSC02062.jpg

DSC04104.jpg

Edited by Kirty

imyonthemove.jpg

another version of imy.... inspiration from palane :rofl: :p

As usual, no bloody shoes on your feet Palane :) Can smell the stinch from here :rofl:

Great work though, look kewl. :(

I want to know why Palane is dragging Imy along?? :rofl:

Also Abbey just as a side to your beautiful job - try to fix the fence behind Imy so it all matches. It will make the photo look so much better and also a bit more pace in between Imy. MO :rofl:

Hey, they are MY dogs!!!!!! :rofl:

Nah they look great, love the one of Mitchi.

You have to show me how to do it so i can play too

Only 2 of them are your dogs :rofl::(

Instructions for you :

Open a photo and go to the layer menu - duplicate layer - ok

Then go to the image menu - adjustments - desaturate

Use the lasso tool to outline the areas you want in colour and press delete to reveal the colour beneath.

It Works!!

Thankyou :)

post-1359-1183860198_thumb.jpg

Here we go leopuppy04

C:\Documents and Settings\admin\My Documents\My Pictures\Kodak Pictures\edited\leopuppy04 dog edit by me.bmp

I dont have Photoshop i just did this with MSPaint. :rofl:

Hope you dont mind :(

I can't see anything janzmont :)

copy and paste it onto the thing were u type in a website.

it should come up i hope :rofl:

Edited by jaznmont

Here we go leopuppy04

C:\Documents and Settings\admin\My Documents\My Pictures\Kodak Pictures\edited\leopuppy04 dog edit by me.bmp

I dont have Photoshop i just did this with MSPaint. :rofl:

Hope you dont mind :(

I can't see anything janzmont :)

copy and past it onto ur the thing were u type in a website.

it should come up i hope :rofl:

jaznmont, I think what you have posted is a link to your own computer files so noone else can see them. If you go to reply and use the attachment it will bring the photo up for us all to see if you don't have a web site to load your photo.

Awsome pic CC. Hmm something to strive towards... Hmmph - I am still at beginer level OOB but I passed cloning with flying colours :( B&W is coming along well too. Now all I hvae to do is work out how to get those dam frames into PS7 and unzip them... More challenges for JAG.. :)

Playing with photoshop gets very addictive, especially when it is too cold to go out and do anything else.

Here is 1 of today's efforts. Jessi - playing at being a very cool beagle :D The bonus of beagles over border collies is they are way more tolerant when it comes to letting you do stupid things to them! :laugh:

Jessicopy.jpg

Awww i wana be able to do photo shop stuff ! I rememba doin koool stuff at skool but got no idea now :D I only hav ARCSOFT PHOTOSTUDIO 2000, and don't even know how to work it mite i add, except for the red eye and making a whole pic black n white :p I get confused with the layers and stuf but i'd luv to be able to remove a collar/harness and keep the original fur colour once i've erased the harness.. does that make sense ? And i luv how you do black and white but leave the eyes or something in colour but haven't got a clue :laugh: I've looked at all 64 odd pages and think i'm gonn ahav to learn how to do all the great stuf !

• Troy unpinned this topic