Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ILTBY

I am trying to keep a nice balance of it being a hobby and also a means to gain income.

I don't want to loose the "edge" by doing it TOO much.

I find doing the pictures here I gain experience, and also am able to try new ideas that people sometimes come up with.

Most of the work I have done here so far is all new to me. Had never done an OOB or merged like I have done here so its great to test new skills and try different things out.I have done heaps of work where I have put pictures together but not in a way that it looks so natural and normal.

My biggest assest is I have used PSP fo a long time so know the program well and now I'm able to put a few things I have learnt into practice. Added bonus all round.

That's true. Shmoo used to be a designer and she hated it because of how demanding and disappointing it could be.

It's so fun, but could easily be ruined. Still, it's nice to be acknowledged and appreciated by the town :laugh:

That's true. Shmoo used to be a designer and she hated it because of how demanding and disappointing it could be.

It's so fun, but could easily be ruined. Still, it's nice to be acknowledged and appreciated by the town :eek:

yup. its true. :)

I used to photoshop all the time when I was heavily into my Buffy fandom, but havn't done it for so so long ... I just lost inspiration :eek:

you guys are really inspiring tho .. and i'm feeling the bug beginning to bite :)

It'd be wonderful to get my photoshop groove back ..

post-1685-1188743383_thumb.jpg

post-1685-1188743433_thumb.jpg

ILTBY. I did the poster last year basically as a favour, but this year I'm getting paid for it. ( woohoo) plus i've been booked to do next years so this year will be out getting lots of photos.

The Tourist Infomation Centre here want me to do a brochure on the silouettes that dot our area, but just waiting for signed consent from the artist who made them.

So will see how that goes.

That is wonderful Harminee, i love this years poster you did a great job :rolleyes:.

Could someone please do something special with these pic's

This is Staffshih Akoonamatada (Pumba) he is Sivaro's bithday prezzie not that she know's it yet :D :rofl::rofl:

There is a thread in Off Topic for her birthday. Could you please post the pic's in there for her.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

HELP PLEASE :p

I'm making a pic to put on some stubby coolers for my Dad (uber Army guy) and this is what I have so far... but my problem is that the Hat doesn't line up with the Face (nose in particular)

Does anybody know how I can rotate it or "tweak" it to make it look more natural??

brokeback.jpg?t=1188952869

Thanks to anyone who can help!

ETA: That is the best "Body" I could find - if anyone has something else I could use I'd be forever grateful :laugh:

Edited by Ane

If you have ps then you would use the transform function. Select the hat with the magic wand or similar to get the marching ants, select either free transform or transform, then rotate, enlarge, shrik the hat to fit. :laugh:

• Troy unpinned this topic