Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

Nope just copy the properties and paste in your sig management area. I have it sized already to fit the limits :)

:D YAY!!! Now everyone will laugh when they see my posts!! :thumbsup:

eta: :o Freckles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by LuvMyWhiteShep

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmmm some times my humor is just not the same as others is it. Thanks Tram at least it wasn't a total waste :thumbsup:

Shihtzu & me I meant it as worrier because of the "worried" look on Buddha's face, not that Buddha was playing fearless warrior, sorry.

Ok I shall try again

Freckles darls, seeing you were bored last night, could you please do me a new siggy. I love what you done with Chong, and made his tail look fuller also.

Salem.jpg Salem

Chong6.jpg Chong

Cleo8.jpg Cleo

Tarlieshow.jpg Tarlie

Jayruns.jpg Jay

Only when you have time babes, no need to rush, Maybe in the next half hour or so I expect it done :thumbsup:

Just kidding

Edited by Sivaro

I went to be sorry Siv so I missed this last night. but sure thing, 1 new siggy coming up.

Shihtze&Me, don't worry about it. I have been known to make spelling mistakes but my style is a bit warped and some photos just scream "do something silly with me" If you have another photo I could try and alter it nicely for you, If you'd let me :thumbsup:

Ok bit of an odd one for you Siv. But I am working on a better one for you so don't worry.

sivsiggy.jpg

Ok here is another one for you. A little less busy for you too :cheer:

sivsiggy-1.jpg

Oh i love both freckles, but really love the second one so will use that for now till I see the third one

What you trying to say with the runs, do you think poos and shits get the runs hmmmm :)

Thanks heaps for them :rofl:

Edited by Sivaro

well jay running fit in well with the poo and shiht theme but I had second thoughts about saying that with the young members around :cheer:

lol, I think its funny some of the things you come up with.

Just too clever me says :)

I have a request please

This is Zoe, and I'd like to use this photo to put in the pedigree folders of her puppies.

IMG_6536.jpg

I'm not sure how hard it would be, but I'd ideally like me scrubbed out of the background, because the way I'm standing makes it look like Zoe is about to fall over!! I'm wearing my best trackies and boots too, how stylish!

Theres also a black dot on her back left foot, which is something my camera does, and if that could be removed, I'd be very happy also because it makes it look like her foot isn't on the ground!

I've a got the original pic if that makes it easier

Hey Guys... Off topic - But i'm looking at buying a new digital camera.

I have heard that Casio Exilim's are very good and give a great crisp clear picture.

I have found an EXZ75 which I am considering buying, and wondered if any of you had any feedback, comments at all. I don't want to spend more than about $250. This one is $225.

Thanks everyone !

Our dog moves very quickly - I want a camera that will capture him without blurring too much ! Hopefully this one can.

:-)

ish can you email me the original pic to npc at dodo dot com.au and I shall have it up for you ASAP after getting it :)

ETA sorry C&Z you posted while I was typing. I use a canon 350D which is way out of the price range you are looking at. As for those you have asked about, sorry I know nothing of them

Edited by Freckles

• Troy unpinned this topic