Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi 4paws - sorry it took so long, just playing around n see if i theres a faster/better way.. i wish i have photoshop..

Sorry if it didnt turn out like what u expect. not much i can do in photobucket..

thank you so much!! it's tops!! really appreciate your time and efforts!!

just need to get it horizontal now :(

hi 4paws - sorry it took so long, just playing around n see if i theres a faster/better way.. i wish i have photoshop..

Sorry if it didnt turn out like what u expect. not much i can do in photobucket..

thank you so much!! it's tops!! really appreciate your time and efforts!!

just need to get it horizontal now :(

its horizontal on here..

4pawsF-1-1.jpg

Edited by tivins

I am a bit rusty on my paint shop stuff haven't had much of a chance to fiddle! Sooo much homework and stressing out with school almost being over!

Spent some quality time with the dogs this morning, haven't just hung out with them in agesss

I am a bit rusty on my paint shop stuff haven't had much of a chance to fiddle! Sooo much homework and stressing out with school almost being over!

Spent some quality time with the dogs this morning, haven't just hung out with them in agesss

thanx that looks great!!!! , but having trouble getting code? and when i tried said sig is now too long????

really need help...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If somebody could make me a new signature it would be much appreciated - what is the best way to send photos?

Here are the photos uploaded to photobucket but not sure if that is high enough resolution:

Kenzie:

IMG_9899.jpg

IMG_9900.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

Ness:

IMG_9990-1.jpg

IMG_9994.jpg

IMG_9992.jpg

• Troy unpinned this topic