What Are The Symptoms For Parvo Virus?

vomiting and diorrhea, general listlessness, not eating. The incubation period is around 10 days I think, when they get it they go downhill very fast and can be dead within a few days. If you think this is a possibility get the dog to a vet FAST!

ETA vomiting and diorrhea can be symptoms of many things, parvo is only one possibility, but you really should get the pup checked by a vet. As parvo advances there will be blood in the vomit and diorrhea

Edited by Daisy

vomiting and diorrhea, general listlessness, not eating. The incubation period is around 10 days I think, when they get it they go downhill very fast and can be dead within a few days. If you think this is a possibility get the dog to a vet FAST!

ETA vomiting and diorrhea can be symptoms of many things, parvo is only one possibility, but you really should get the pup checked by a vet. As parvo advances there will be blood in the vomit and diorrhea

she's got glands up in her neck, and she sounds like she's snorting when she's breathing. doesn't do it all the time though.

has vomited, diorrhea haven't seen yet. and her vomit was very smelling.

have googles and done searches on here, but read a couple of things and it could be a couple of things

thanks heaps

I h ope you are not mixing the pups together. Parvo is deadly for most pups and most dogs. Every second counts so I wouldn't waste any more time posting, get down to the vet.

no only have 1 pup, from hawkesbury.

my boy who is vacc, does he have to be serapated?

I h ope you are not mixing the pups together. Parvo is deadly for most pups and most dogs. Every second counts so I wouldn't waste any more time posting, get down to the vet.

Alexis

As well as the Hawkesbury pup for Boomba, I thought you collected another pup from Renbury yesterday for Boomba. Have you spoken to Boomba about this yet?

Alexis

As well as the Hawkesbury pup for Boomba, I thought you collected another pup from Renbury yesterday for Boomba. Have you spoken to Boomba about this yet?

no haven't talk to her. talk my pup up the vets, he's doesn't think it's parvo. thanks goodness

haven't talk to boomba. i was just being careful, thats all.

sorry didn't want to alarm anyone, probably did very sorry.

For future reference, Yes.

Another thing to look for is tucked up and VERY tender tummy. Parvo is painful for pups. My crew have never had it, but had a bad scare (the puppy had eaten a LOT of sand). The vet (not very experienced one) suspected parvo because of the acute gut distress.