Gina O'keefe Workshop

yep i'm going to try and ring the guy at lunch and book in!

Hi all,

You'll need to book in fast. I called yesterday and there were only a couple of working places left.

I'm only going for the obedience though and I didn't ask bout agility places.

I left a message this morning, but if the working places are taken, I will be happy to go without my dog. There will be plenty of places for spectators. Will let me concentrate more and take everything in anyway.

ooh - I hope I get a spot - I've just called and left a message!

I so want to go!!!!!

The ladies pretty good at returning your call. I sent a text and within 5 minutes she called me back!

After Kira's shocking heeling on Saturday I was just so pumped when I saw the advert for the clinic. I know it's something I'm doing that is part of my problem, just having trouble addressing it - I thought I had it fixed cause she had been training well (she's never trained well in past) and then we go in ring at Albury and she thought that heeling 3 metres away from me was okay. My other pups work well at heeling both in practice and in the ring. She's such a turkey of a dog, very challenging. We'll get there (one day!)

2007_0621wedding0284.jpg

Oh Gina is good at fixing that - she helped me out with Ness and now she is semi back in the picture in a trial :thumbsup: but don't give up as I am sure you will get there.

Edited by ness

man I hate being the last to find out about things :rofl:

LOL. The agility people from the club only got an email about it on Friday morning, a mail out was done to other clubs about the same time so you found out pretty quickly.

Tassie - are you coming? I will be there on the agility day and the Friday for the instructors training.

It is great she is coming, as Ness will testify she has to be the top trainer around.

I did competition heeling and open obedience and sat in on UD last time she was here and I can say you will not be disappointed. I know some people who did agility and instructors course last time and they all say they were just as good.

Edited by helen

Yep she is certainly a top trainer. Guys take copious notes for me please. I was doing the sums and I not sure I would gain much at this stage in time so won't be making the trip over. Mostly cos I already have all Gina's "top secret" information and anything I don't have she is only an email away.

Enjoy it you'll certainly have a great time and no I haven't been paid to say how wonderful she is.

Edited by ness

Could anyone send me a website about this workshop? (I am probably too late :mad )

Hope someone has passed on the details to you.

Just in case a dog friendly place, has not been found yet.......Ripley Park about 20 minutes from Geelong is very dog friendly. It has two self contained cottages, with two bedrooms each. Fencing around each cottage. Meals can be delivered as well. Their evening meals are totally wonderful.

I managed to get a working place for the whole weekend as well, would love to go on the Friday night but I'll drive from home (hour and a bit) so its probably a bit much to do all three days.

Glad I didn't wait any longer, I think I got one of the last available working places in both days :rofl:

Edited to add: Any chance there will be camping available like at the trials? If thats the case then I'd do the Friday night and swag it for the night :mad

Edited by feralpup