Registered Name

Kowai

Oh no do ask leopuppy her ambitions - she told me a few weeks ago :thumbsup: . Ness's ambitions for the next 12 months are finishing off her JDO, SD, ADO maybe, JDM (wishful thinking but we are now over the half way point :rofl: ), ADM BUT.............................. more importantly a 190 score in Open and even more important entering her first UD trial :rofl: .

The 190 in Open might come if her bad handler got her act together and didn't leave the poor girl having to second guess me all the time :rofl: .

ETA. And contrary to what Leopuppy said I don't believe I have set the bar that high at all

Edited by ness

Millie - Dual Ch (T) Silvasheen Crystl Vision UD (weimaraner)

Zac - Dual Ch (T) Silvasheen Aint Half Bad (weimaraner)

Lucy - Ch Weisnjac Shes Got The Look TD (weimaraner)

Pippa - Dual Ch (T) Palanquin Persephone (JRT)

:thumbsup:

Edited by weisnjac

Just to show you guys why I called Zach "Thisis Sparta" I'll link you to a clip from the 300 movie. :thumbsup: (The clips about 2 mins and what I want to show you is near the end :rofl: )

"THIS IS SPARTA!!!" *KICK!* Aww Zachy's my little Spartan warrior :rofl:

Oh no do ask leopuppy her ambitions - she told me a few weeks ago

And like I said - it wasn't anything 'big' was it :thumbsup::rofl: :rofl: Well he is 3 now, so we still have a bit to go :p. Ooh I would love that 190 in obedience. I came close in Novice.... but not quite :p.... Why is it always so much harder in a trial!? As for Open - hmm.... don't get me started - i'm too nervous to enter a trial :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The 190 in Open might come if her bad handler got her act together and didn't leave the poor girl having to second guess me all the time rofl1.gif .

ROFL - Like you can talk - I got 'told off' at training on Sunday for giving Kinta the wrong signals :rofl: :rofl:

I walk too fast, don't give her enough indication of halting and I need to watch my shoulders - the slightest twitch and she will turn or whatever :p.

I also was told off for my signals I gave Leo....

In a nutshell - their critique was "GREAT dog - shame about the handler" :eek: :eek: :eek:

As for setting the bar high - I see it as 'high' as I want the 'top' classes of each discipline.... but I don't see it as unachievable ;) :D

Clover: AR - Four Legged Clover FM (about 25 more points till FMX) - ahh the names you come up with when your 17 ;).

Harri: Beaconway Rum n Raisin (work in progress)

Tinny: Tinny AFCh

Elvis: Elvis FMX - if i can get him heeling better then i might trial with him so need to think up a name (associate reg). I was thinking Elvis not Costello.. like in the movie Best in Show :D. Or Flying Elvis.. which would make more sense.

Helen, I always wonder that as well. I was having a chat to Ptolomy about the fact I got so nervous at trials and then made a comment the reason she never does is with that many dogs you don't get a chance to think about it :laugh: .

I honestly don't know how she does it. All her dogs are super top class workers - not only in obedience but agility as you can see from all there titles (with the occasional show for good measure). Not only does she find the time to work full time, run a boarding kennel and train her dogs but answer my endless stream of questions and helps me with my training.

The only thing I can think of is she is some super human and has managed to find an extra 5-6 hours in every day :laugh: .

A super human - I WISH! :laugh:

I guess I am super organised and I think it proves that when you take your dogs training you don't have to flog things - I can drive to K9, train all 5 dogs and be back home in under an hour. I think I also tend to plan sessions - so when I go training I know what I want to achieve in the session and if they go pearshaped what I am going to do about it. :laugh:

Ness - you forgot to add the fact that my appointments for this week include.....

Blaize to the vet Tuesday for eye injury, Beans to dermatologist tonight, Blaize to vet for review Saturday, Scoota to vet for accupunture Monday, Lara for bowen therapy Tuesday and me....well I can have my nervous breakdown on Friday just in time for the Royal show! :rofl:

Beans only need 12 more points for her Ch title then we are out of there.

Scoota need 2 more legs for his OC

Lara needs 2 more legs for her UDX

So there is a light at the end of the tunnel............. :o

You are a super human trust me :laugh: .

Yep you obviously have this planning thing down to a fine art - although we had a training session on Monday with a friend and we were all done in about 30 minutes and thought we really need a few more dogs. Well ok I thought that.

Yes then you have to factor in all the appointments. You said nervous breakdown day was Thursday but see even that needs to be planned and its probably only Friday now since you won't be doing any training :o .

But once Beans, Scoota and Lara are finished there is Lexi :laugh: . But then you'll have so much time on your hands you won't know what to do LOL.

Edited by ness

Forge is 'Domemco Master Ravenclaw' - Part name from his father and part from the Harry Potter theme of the litter (one of the pups had a kinked tail, lightning bolt style).

I hope to get Forge some agility and obedience titles to his name, but I think the Endurance title is virtually a given. :thumbsup: