" Take The Guess-work Out Tour " Victoria

Erny

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

petmezz - I'd offer you a lift too but I have no idea when I'll be able to leave here.

I've booked a room at Kingston Lodge (unless something better comes up) so I'll be able to give you a lift to KCC Park and back if you'd like.

ETA - Erny do you know how cold it will be where we're doing the workshop? It's supposed to be a miserable weekend weather wise.

Edited by 2tollers

yes dingoes are a bit lovable :rolleyes: what breed of dog are you taking petmezz?

have you manged to find someone to give you a lift?

I live in the west too, 15 min from airport.....so might be able to help if you need

OK, now you're making me feel bad about leaving Todd in the car overnight. If it seems to bother him too much I'll sleep in the car with him on Saturday night.

At least if I have a room you can use it for breakfast etc.

2 tollers, I felt horrible having my 2 sleep in the car at the Nats this year, but they werent bothered by it

ETA I am hanging for this weekend, dont know how I will get through the day at work tomorrow! Since my consult I cant sit still lol

Edited by shoemonster

yes dingoes are a bit lovable :rolleyes: what breed of dog are you taking petmezz?

have you manged to find someone to give you a lift?

I live in the west too, 15 min from airport.....so might be able to help if you need

nop nothing definat yet but still hoping and crossing all fingers and toes i have told all 3 dogs to cross their toes now. i'm taking Zen my siberian husky boy down.

i'm happy to wate for however long for a lift, feul money is avaloble and all that. my dog is a good traveler and use to being in a creat in the car with other different dogs around.

2 tollers, I felt horrible having my 2 sleep in the car at the Nats this year, but they werent bothered by it

ETA I am hanging for this weekend, dont know how I will get through the day at work tomorrow! Since my consult I cant sit still lol

Thanks Belinda. I hope Todd's the same. :dropjaw:

See you tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Just a quick thank you to 2 people for their help.

thank you Issis, you gave me hop that a miracle could happen and get my dog down their.

thank you wagalot, for allowing the miracle to become reality.

I'll also be there for all 3 days with Tsar, but I haven't received the info sheet yet. Can anyone send me a copy?

I emailed you another one about 1/2 hour ago. :offtopic:

Edited by Erny

Erny do you know how cold it will be where we're doing the workshop? It's supposed to be a miserable weekend weather wise.

Can't say I've had much chance to catch the news. Although I did hear there was a possibility of hail, so I expect it will be coooooooold - so make sure to bring extra clothing. You can always peel it off if we're lucky enough to strike some weather as we've had over the last few days (20, 21 degrees). Mornings and night times have been crispy cold. But one good thing is that we'll be in the pavilion - so we will at least be able to stay dry. :offtopic:

Blankets to cover over your dog's crate (if you have a crate) to help stop drafts (and to help reduce anxiety) as per the "Information Sheet" would also be a good thing. :wave:

Edited by Erny