Erny Offline

oonga

Hi Guys,

I have been asked to make a post to inform everyone here that Erny will be offline indefinitely.

So she will be unable to answer PM's, emails etc...

If anyone wishes to make contact with her this can still be done via phone smile.gif

Cheers,

Oonga

Erny,

Don't worry about Jeff Jones's attitude :)

he is SO jealous he cant join us for summer school!!!

actually he did tell me he was considering coming down for tomorrow's class :love:

Tonymc,

Erny should be back on line by now i am not sure what she is doing :love:

Erny should be back on line by now i am not sure what she is doing :)

:love: I am busy reading and catching up and responding :laugh:.

Thank you everyone (except Jeff :vomit::love:) for your thoughts - I am glad to say that I'm back and that it wasn't a very long break. We didn't know what was going to happen or how long it would take to fix the problem, hence the reason for the message here on DOL.

SnT

wireless broadband perhaps?

:laugh: Actually, yes ...... going wireless and also networking. What a nightmare!!!! Not there yet either, but getting closer to having it all up and running. So there could be a hiccup or two yet to come - who knows???? :love:

I've had some great help from a couple of friends, hence I'm able to talk to you guys again tonight.

Can't believe it's only been a day since I've been on DOL. Feels like an age! :laugh:

So Jeff ....... you thought you were free to throw parties and raise merry hell???? :laugh: ..... uh uuhh. No sirrrreeeee. I'm here lookin' after things again. :laugh:

Edited by Erny

Just as well you're back. People have been raising merry hell in your absence :)

BP

I am roving around in "surveillance" mode at the moment BP. Looking for spots where I have to :love::love: .

Well, the rest of us have had to work overtime while you were away. Don't go away again........... :love:

Edited by BellasPerson