2008 Brags Thread

ness

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, my time for a brag now........

We "poped" over to Adelaide 2 weeks ago for a trialling holiday (as Tassie only has about 12 obedience trials a year) I thought we could do 4 trials in 3 days.

Having passed one leg of our open in early August at Ulverstone, we only needed 2 from 4.

And my girl did not let me down.............first open trial in Adelaide a score of 187 & first place :thumbsup:

Second trial, sitting on 185, Seven creeped forward enough on her drop stay to zero her :rofl:

However she left the afternoon for her best, with a 191 and & first place (again :cool: ) to give her CDX title!!!!!!!!!

Hello to Ness, caught with her & her gorgeous furbabies. Good luck with you UD Ness.

So now onto UD.................

Hey, way to go biker girl :rofl::rofl: - that's fantastic (but not surprising :wave: - Seven is a lovely worker.

And not fair that you've had Kenzie cuddles. :laugh:

OK - singing and dancing after a night worth bottling......

At the State Obedience Championships baby Lexi came 2nd in novice with 194 and she did her SFE - yeehar!

Witchypoo Blaize won open with 197

Scoota Moota won UD with 188

and Blaize took out winner of winners......

and....Beans actually put in a great effort in open but failed COP and Scoota well he moved 12 feet in the SFE (gees you can't have everything!) :(

At the State Obedience Championships baby Lexi came 2nd in novice with 194 and she did her SFE - yeehar!

and....Beans actually put in a great effort in open but failed COP and Scoota well he moved 12 feet in the SFE (gees you can't have everything!) :)

Yay :(

Glad that Lexi did the SFE!

Well done mate :o

Ner ner ner LP :confused: .

they were horrible!

Apparently the following are all optional exercises:

*returning over the high jump with the d/b in your mouth (L)

*Sitting during a 1 min sit stay (K)

*Standing in heeling (K)

*maintaining position in a fig 8 (K)

I am sure you can see the steam coming from my ears from SA :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: LP - well apparently sitting after the RAT in seekback is an optional extra as is actually presenting the seekback in front, apparently we might as well save the extra effort and go directly to heel :confused: .

I might add a few weeks ago she thought running out around the jump was the thing to do on the ROH.

Just as well her Open performance this morning was a darn sight better than her UD.

Edited by ness

Ok my first brag for this thread. :confused:

Sabre 5 mnths graduated from puppy to Level 1 at southern districts this morning with Top of the class results. Including a stand that he kept till walk on. :laugh:

Considering he has only attended 2 formal lessons makes me one proud mummy.

So next week its Grade 1 and I get a sleep in cause it starts at 10am (thankgod I can recover from any possible hangovrs) :laugh:

Here's a latest pik of my baby

IMGP3762.jpg

and....Beans actually put in a great effort in open but failed COP and Scoota well he moved 12 feet in the SFE (gees you can't have everything!) :banghead:

Any chance that there are videos? I looove watching obedience videos.

Any chance that there are videos? I looove watching obedience videos.

We did actually get the rounds on video. :banghead:

I need to wait for my mate to put them on disc (thanks Zoe) and then i need to send them to SA so that another friend/s can put them on You Tube (thanks Tash/Sal).

But I promise I will post them - but just don't hold your breath. :cry:

Huge congrats Prodigybxr!! :banghead:

Well done Ptolomy!!! Sounds like you cleaned up!! :laugh:

I'm another searching for the disaster thread. Problems in the Distance Control have me stumped.

Won Open at Warringal with an NQ :rofl: A brag fit for the disaster thread! :cry:

Edited by dogdude

:cry: Ptolomy - yeah very much a team effort to get them onto the web.

ETA. What a year you have had Ptolomy - think you must be permanently located on cloud nine :banghead: .

Edited by ness