Which Dry Food?

Dog Dry Foods  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Which dry food to you prefer to feed your dogs?

• Pro Plan
    • Royal Canin
    • Bonnie
    • Science Diet
    • Supercoat
    • Eagle Pack
    • Nutro
    • Eukanuba
    • Other - please name

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my dogs on Royal canin..But it was getting to hard to get... so iv changed to Dick Van Patten’s Natural Balance Organic

All doing very well on it.. but they also get meat in there diet also chicken necks, vegies

But considering I've had a lot of bad run ins with Pookinuk and the only other supplier is a puppy mill I've decided to try a different brand.

If you decide you want to return to the DVP Ultra Premium, or better yet, Organic, contact Animal Supplies in Sydney - they are the main distributer. Look for any stores that sell Weatherbetta coats and ask them if they buy from Animal Supplies. If they do, ask them to add some DVP on the next order.

PM me if you'd like a contact.

Sags

(who has no allegiance to Animal Supplies!)

Edited by Sagittarian

We've been using Dick Van Patten's Ultra Premium. But considering I've had a lot of bad run ins with Pookinuk and the only other supplier is a puppy mill I've decided to try a different brand. I've ordered a bag of Artemis Adult Mix. Sounds like a really good food and the supplier is so much nicer to deal with so hopefully it's a goer! :cry:

I order my Eagle Pack Holistic from Pookinuk and have had excellent service. The first time I ordered from them I ordered the DVP which took over a week to come but the Eagle Pack comes in three days as it comes from a stockist in Canningvale. My dogs do better on the Eagle Pack. :cry:

I chose Other - I've been feeding my puppy Artemis Fresh Mix Puppy, and its great. i was feeding her Eagle Pack Holistic before, but she went off it :coffee:

I order online, from k9 & Katz kitchen, and its great - free delivery, fast service. Im happy with it.

Edited by Odette