To My Beautiful Beautiful Zeke

Ci

I know not everyone goes into "Cat Chat" so I have place it here as well.

My beautiful young man has left us in a tragic accident this morning.

He went quickly and was in my arms covered with love.

He gave us so much love, joy, cuddles and cheekiness in his short life here with us and he will be terribly missed by everyone who was ever blessed to spend time with him.

Please say a pray for him as he begins his new journey and wish him safe and well

Thank you for all the love you gave to me my handsome young man and I hope we meet again soon. You were my cheeky little monkey boy and your cuddles will be missed. You are always in my heart.

post-694-1208132122_thumb.jpg

post-694-1208132140_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ci

Oh Ci, I am so sorry for your loss. :eek: It makes it so much harder when it happens suddenly, it is the shock that takes over. Try to relax and think of all the wonderful times you had with Zeke. He will be fine on his journey to the Rainbow Bridge. His pathway will be lit and there will be someone there to meet him. :)

Thank you Anne.

He is already terrible missed - it is hard to believe just a few hours ago - I was feeding him breakfast. As I said in the other thread - This one really hurt - there is big hole. I can still feel him here and he will always be young and full of live and cheekiness now.

Thank You.

Texas, Sammi and Braxie are finally starting to settle down. I laid him down on the floor and let them be with him for awhile this morning before we buried him so that they would know. Both dogs wouldn't leave his side. Braxie had one sniff and ran away.

The dogs were just beautiful when we said goodbye, I said to them "One more kiss" and they both came up and gave him one last kiss and stayed the whole time.

He was very much the baby of the family. He was just too young...Tonite is going to be hard when I don't get woken up by his purring in my face and wrapping himself around my head for cuddles.

Edited by Ci

This morning is sad, very sad. I can't stop crying and the others are so quiet, they are hardly moving. Reality set in when we got up and he wasn't here.

The house so quiet without him.

Ci, I am so sorry for your loss. Your posts have me with tears in my eyes :eek:

Even though I dont know you, and you dont know me, the support you gave to me when I lost Loki is still with me. I sincerely hope that my cyber space hugs catch up with you. :cry:

You are in our thoughts,

RIP sweet Zeke :D

Em and Bosco :angel::(

Thanks everyone! This week is better though he is still terribly missed. Abraxas has been looking for him the last few nights.

I miss his cuddles the most - he would give you the most loving looks and just smooch you.

We got two new additions who are just adorble and definitely something that Zeke arranged. They have helped the house to feel whole again and they are just little ratbags!

I will be putting them up in their own thread in Cat Chat soon.