Laxative Needed Urgent

Guest Panterka
Yea all landsharks eat toddlers..Just one day they "TURN".. :(

No, no, that's a myth. They don't turn - they are like that from birth ;)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, I hope he's passed it all by the morning :(

I had a similar problem with Jaida...someone must have thrown heaps of bones over my back fence at the old place, and Jaida was quick as lightening at scoffing everything in her sight down and so she ended up VERY constipated ;) She had the cruddy supermarket canned food and parrafin oil and it passed. Poor girl, she was so uncomfortable :rofl:

Update: Took him to the park, he had a little run around, had a wee but no poo :(

Chopper 1

Poo 0

Perhaps you should push the wheelie bin along with you when you go out next?

I can't stand walking along with a bag of warm poo in my hand.

You might want to order one of these little inventions and get it sent emergency, express post.

LINK

Probably best to find out if they have a XXLARGE size titanium reinforced bag.

ETA - Or you could give these guys a call.

Edited by ratsy

THERE WAS BROWN PUDDLES!!!!! ;)

In the loungeroom ;)

Well at least he's not constipated anymore. :) Doesn't he have access outside at night?

See Top Breeders did recommend Pal.. as a laxative. ;)

Edited by poodlefan

THERE WAS BROWN PUDDLES!!!!! ;)

In the loungeroom :)

Well at least he's not constipated anymore. :clap: Doesn't he have access outside at night?

See Top Breeders did recommend Pal.. as a laxative. :cheer:

;) He does have access, maybe he just couldn't make it on time.

Eewwww, gross! Better out than in though, right? ;)

Exactly :clap:

Guest Panterka
See Top Breeders did recommend Pal.. as a laxative. ;)

;)

Somehow I don't think we'll be seeing that in a TV ad ;)

Brown puddles ... is relatively good... just make sure his poo is 'normal' over the next day or so!!! Often ,even with a solid mass of bone or whatever stuck..liquid faeces can still get past.

When I was working at the vets..we had dogs come in "with diarrhoea"...whereas they were actually very constipated...was only liquid passing..solids were still stuck ;)

You may want to give him some metamucil or psyllium whenever he has a lot of bone...that , and heaps to drink.

Brown puddles ... is relatively good... just make sure his poo is 'normal' over the next day or so!!! Often ,even with a solid mass of bone or whatever stuck..liquid faeces can still get past.

When I was working at the vets..we had dogs come in "with diarrhoea"...whereas they were actually very constipated...was only liquid passing..solids were still stuck ;)

You may want to give him some metamucil or psyllium whenever he has a lot of bone...that , and heaps to drink.

Thanks for the tip. I'm still keeping my eye on him. He's still sleeping at the moment so we'll see what happens later ;)

ETA: I didn't actually see what came out in the loungeroom. All I noticed was the floor was mopped and the windows were wide open. Can't find out till later.

Edited by luvabull

Thanks for the tip. I'm still keeping my eye on him. He's still sleeping at the moment so we'll see what happens later ;)

ETA: I didn't actually see what came out in the loungeroom. All I noticed was the floor was mopped and the windows were wide open. Can't find out till later.

A bulky bland diet for a couple of days would be warranted. Cooked chicken and rice or veggies is always good. I'd lay off the marrow bones and feed him smaller bones with more meat on them - they won't clog him up as much.