Tooth Scaler/scraper

Hi

I had a tooth scaler/scraper for my dogs and it has been misplaced. I need to get another asap and want to know if anyone knows where I can buy one please?

I do not want to put my dogs under a GA just to get a bit of tartar etc removed from their canine teeth. They have raw bones etc but the tartar bulit up whilst I was in hospital and my sister forget to give them their bones

Please email me at

[email protected]

Thanks in advance

Pet Network no longer stock them. Petcetera in NSW have them on their wesbite for $14 so have emailed an order through( Peter rang me and said if he has one in stock he will post tomorrow , if not will have some more this week)

Poodle- do you have a contact for Clipper World please?

Steve- what is the price from MDBA and how quickly could it get here to Vic?Ta

Cockerlover- how much do you want for it?

Edited by InspectorRex

Pet Network no longer stock them. Petcetera in NSW have them on their wesbite for $14 so have emailed an order through( Peter rang me and said if he has one in stock he will post tomorrow , if not will have some more this week)

Poodle- do you have a contact for Clipper World please?

Steve- what is the price from MDBA and how quickly could it get here to Vic?Ta

Cockerlover- how much do you want for it?

website www.clipperworld.com.au or phone 5996 2777

I deal with them all the time and they will post out same day for next day delivery.

I had no idea you could buy these, are they easy enough to learn how to use? My boy has a bit of tartar on his canines too and I've been putting off getting it removed until I can really justify the $300 odd it'll cost.

We've always stocked them (just don't recall sell price but can check when at work tomorrow). I can find out who our wholesaler is. That way you can find out if your local retail outlet deals with the wholesaler and if so, place an order.

Sags

I use a variety of things on Bonnie's teeth, one being the occasional (and very careful) scraping with one of those sewing tools you use to unpick stitches with.

It's useful for when, despite getting chicken necks etc to eat and a weekly tooth brushing, they still get that little bit of brown build-up around the gumline. Don't know how useful this information is for others, but it works well on small Chi teeth attached to a cooperative dog! :)

White teeth (especially on a small dog) are a very good way to impress the vet! :laugh:

Cheers, Helen

ordered tooth scaler from clipper world yesterday and it arrived today.Great people to deal with :laugh:

They sure are i got 2 set of scissors from them, they also only took over nite to get to me..Thumbsup to them :o