Clicker, Where Can I Get One From?

White_Shadow

• 1 month later...

i got my kong at coles across the street, and they even have a cheap clicker there! :rofl: might just get it to see how she is with clicker training, and how responsive. dont want to spend lots of money and go through the net troubles for someting she doenst respond to

My pet shop only had an $8 clicker, which I thought expensive for a bit of plastic and metal, but I'm glad I got it because it has a wristband. The wristband is really useful — recommend it.

By the way, the eBay seller I got my Kong from is called devo.aus. Their prices are cheap and if you buy a few things it saves on postage. I'm a massive eBayer with PayPal all set up, so it made sense for me; otherwise KMart would probably be the go.

You can even get them at K-mart now - that's where I got mine (just to see how Zero would react to the sound).

The Kmart ones don't have the nice click sound that your regular clickers do, but they can be 'muffled' so worked well initially with Lil, who was a bit intimidated by the clicking sound. Now I just use a regular clicker, and she's fine with it. Also, the 'volume control' on the kmart ones helps make it sound different to other clickers, which may be useful at dog school. :laugh:

As for wrist bands, I use old stretchy hair elastics looped through, but I've got one of those bendy ones too. There's a few places on ebay that sell them cheaply, which is worthwhile if you buy a few of them (agreed that you need several!).