2008 Ausc Ipo Nats

Went up for both days and had a BLAST!!

I was a little disappointed there were no Rotts entered :clap: only one I think doing her BH,

also the cutest little Boxer doing her BH. One Dobe doing IPO 1, but sadly It just wasn't his day,

It was overtaken by the GSD and Mal dogs :clap:

Tracking was equally awesome to watch, unfortunately It was around the -1deg, my hands were so cold It hurt, so no pics.

Presentation was great, and the prizes and trophies were impressive!

All in all SDC did a great job hosting, and I look forward to the next Nats ;)

PS> Government VS AUSC Competition, Government won, But we'll get em next time :)

P7120074.jpg

P7120078.jpg

P7120082.jpg

P7120085.jpg

P7120087.jpg

P7120099.jpg

Thanks for the pics! I was there on Sunday, but my photographic skills are not good. Was a good day, didn't get to stay for govt vs SchH though. Do you know how the Mal pulled up after the injury?

does anyone know which part of the character work the belgian got hurt in?, was in in the long attack/courage test or in the short work? Also who was the helper the big guy or the small guy

Thanks RottnBullies for posting the pics of the Nats , they are really terrific. A couple of questions though......do you know who is who and who won overall? Also...some of those Sheps look enormous.....were they?...or was the helper just a little guy giving the impression that the dogs were huge? :idea:

Next years Nationals........where are they going to be???

Danny, you must have been sitting next to me all weekend and i didn't even know it was you....

I have some great footage on DVD, it was good to see the up and coming IPO1 dogs get clean up from Sydney and our brilliant BH dogs. We had the judges staying here and it was a 2 hour a night sleep then up again for more action....

Roger and Vrom will clean up next year, they will win IPO 3 Australian Champion...