Aggression Workshop **2 Places Available**

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just seen this and would like to attend something on this but can't this weekend ... do you conduct these on a regular basis?

Cheers

K9: we run workshops on various topics here in NSW a couple of times per year, there wont be another this year, probably mid next year but probably not on aggression as were running this one now...

If you want to be on our mailing list, email us with your location on [email protected] & we will add you...

Oh CRAP I forgot about voting. Reckon I can pre vote? Might check that out

Yes you can prevote.

Car pooling sounds like a great idea as parking is a bit squeezey at Steve's place.

Quickasyoucan, did you sort something out so you're not having to do so much driving?

Edited by kamuzz

Yes you can prevote.

Car pooling sounds like a great idea as parking is a bit squeezey at Steve's place.

Quickasyoucan, did you sort something out so you're not having to do so much driving?

No, I don't know if anyone lives out my way, I'm coming from the Northern Beaches that means M2 and then M7 then off through Richmond, I have to say not looking forward to the drive. I'd be happy to share driving (just me no dog) but I just don't know if I am passing anyone's place. :)

Yes you can prevote.

No, I don't know if anyone lives out my way, I'm coming from the Northern Beaches that means M2 and then M7 then off through Richmond, I have to say not looking forward to the drive. I'd be happy to share driving (just me no dog) but I just don't know if I am passing anyone's place. :)

Sorry that I'm not coming this time otherwise you could have come to mine and I could have driven. I just don't have any spare $ at the moment :) Plus am sick, so its best I don't infect you all!

I have just seen this and would like to attend something on this but can't this weekend ... do you conduct these on a regular basis?

Cheers

K9: we run workshops on various topics here in NSW a couple of times per year, there wont be another this year, probably mid next year but probably not on aggression as were running this one now...

If you want to be on our mailing list, email us with your location on [email protected] & we will add you...

Many thanks; have done so

Is it cool if we bring a gazebo and tarp incase it rains or is that overkill?

Do you think that will have the same effect as the Umbrella Effect?

(you know - if you are carrying an umbrella it won't rain, but if you don't have an umbrella it will pour)

The weather channel is predicting a risk of storms tomorrow afternoon and then a few showers and a risk of more storms on sunday. Both days will be warm, max 27 degrees tomorrow and max 23 degrees on sunday.

I'll be bringing wet weather gear for both Zero and I though. Good thing he's not afraid of thunder - it just lulls him to sleep!

Hey guys!

What did I miss today? I woke up this morning and couldn't physically get out of bed so couldn't make it! I'm feeling a bit better now so I'm going to try and aim to get there tomorrow morning (I'll be the one whacked out on cold and flu medication!) with Zero but I'll be so far behind you all!

If anyone could give me any notes they've made from today that would be a big help! I'm going to try and catch it all up tomorrow but I don't like my chances!

Hey guys!

What did I miss today? I woke up this morning and couldn't physically get out of bed so couldn't make it! I'm feeling a bit better now so I'm going to try and aim to get there tomorrow morning (I'll be the one whacked out on cold and flu medication!) with Zero but I'll be so far behind you all!

If anyone could give me any notes they've made from today that would be a big help! I'm going to try and catch it all up tomorrow but I don't like my chances!

I took notes but they don't make a great deal of sense. I'm planning on typing them up thou so I will send em to you through the week when I get to it.

Hope to see you there tomorrow! I was looking forward to meeting you today

I'll definitely be there tomorrow with Zero in tow (his crate is in my car and ready to go!) - i feel so much better than i did this morning! I got out of bed, got a headspin and got back into bed again. Not the best day to want to be in bed though - it was too hot and humid! I got up at about 11 and did some work, went to see Terranik's new puppy (gorgeous!) and then came home and went back to bed.

My stepsister was going to go instead of me because she was on her way to bathurst anyway but noone came to the gate when she rang - then again, she could have totally had the wrong house and apparently she did get there at about 9:45 or 10 so you all would have been busy learning! It didn't matter anyway - she probably wouldn't have stayed the whole day!

Thanks for the notes - it won't matter if they're in gibberish, i'm great at translating it! I'm sure everyone will fill me in tomorrow if there's something i don't understand!

i think everyone is off digesting the info - there was so much to take in!!

the dogs were very good - no serious offenders who werent making leaps and bounds with the advice given :rolleyes:

I am still thinking... keep coming up with things in my mind...I have been thinking about it all week, so that must be a good thing - not so good for work tho!!

Great pics Bridget and thanks again for organising everything.

Some nice action shots there, particularly of Buster and the ridgy in action. :o

Couple of nice headshots of Zero too for Shell.

Edited by Quickasyoucan