The Rainbow Bridge

Nekhbet

ever since my brother died mum has been speaking to a psychic. Now I'm the biggest sceptic around but this guy is eerily good .. and i mean eery

I listened to a recording of their conversation, and he told mum that Adam was with a large dog that had had trouble walking and getting up. SHE had been very old but now was young and healthy again when she met up with my brother :p

This was our old GSD Sheba that had to be PTS at the age of 14 a couple of years ago because she had a tumor and severe athritis and couldnt get up anymore, her hind legs failed her at the end the poor puppy.

So dont be sad ... all our babies are healthy and happy waiting for us. My poor baby Krueger must be there somewhere too, I hope him and Sheba are having a blast romping around pain free :scold:

ever since my brother died mum has been speaking to a psychic. Now I'm the biggest sceptic around but this guy is eerily good .. and i mean eery

I listened to a recording of their conversation, and he told mum that Adam was with a large dog that had had trouble walking and getting up. SHE had been very old but now was young and healthy again when she met up with my brother :p

This was our old GSD Sheba that had to be PTS at the age of 14 a couple of years ago because she had a tumor and severe athritis and couldnt get up anymore, her hind legs failed her at the end the poor puppy.

So dont be sad ... all our babies are healthy and happy waiting for us. My poor baby Krueger must be there somewhere too, I hope him and Sheba are having a blast romping around pain free :scold:

I need to stay out of this thread while at work!!!!!

I was told once that there is always a cat with me and I believe that it is my old girl that I had growing up. I can't cuddle her anymore but she is always with me.

I contacted a psychic earlier this year.. Not only did he describe my Nanna and Dad and what they died from. He also described my Dad's dog that was hit by a car after he passed away. He told me exactly what happened to Jake (The dog) and not to worry because Dad has his little best mate by his side on the other side as well.

All I told this guy was my name was Lisa

I was dragged along to a medium evening about 18mths ago. I wasn’t overly keen as while I don’t totally rule it out I am not really a believer. On the way there I said to my friend I felt it was a waste of time as nobody close to me had died, I only had my Brody that I would be interested in seeing again and being a dog, he can’t talk.

After ½ time the medium came back and said the freakiest thing has just happened. He had been having a cup of tea and a wee lassie dog was running round making a general pest of himself barking and he believed it was someone in the audiences dog. He asked people to put their hand up if they owned a Lassie. I didn’t cos I owned a Shetland Sheepdog. One by one he eliminated the people who thought it may be their dog and in the end he gave up until towards the end he was walking past me and he said very quietly that was your dog and he is sitting with you.

At the time I thought he was having me on but on the way home my friend pointed out that he had described Brody to a tee, coloring and everything, a Shetland Sheepdog is indeed a wee lassie and considering I had not put my hand up how did he know I had owned one.

My mother saw a psychic after her sister died. Not only did she mention a male dog with her, but mentioned his breed, how he died and then topped it of with his name :happydance:

Oh and the day of my Aunts funeral we were wondering where her rainbow was and there it was on the drive home, brite as ever and we took photos with our mobile phones.

Edited by bellsmum