Goodbye Miss Powerlegs

_PL_

Deepest Thank you everyone so much for you kind words. I know you must have all been through the same thing and am so touched that you are thinking of us.

I will edit post 1, adding a poem I received today. Am just feeling so crushed at the moment. :thumbsup:

Dear Anna

You of all people mustn't ever feel guilt, but no matter what happens, no matter what we did or didn't do, for some unaccountable reason, we do.

We torture ourselves with the "what ifs". Was it something I did; was it something I didn't do; should I have tried a little harder; should I have tried a different medication? Did I keep her going too long? Should I have given her more chances? And so it goes on.

You have had Button Powerlegs for all your adult life. She has been a part of all you have done, all the moves you have made, all the big decisions and momentous events of your life. She is an integral part of all you are. She is immersed in your heart and soul. And she will always be there.

She was a beautiful little dog who couldn't have had a better or happier life anywhere, or a more loving mum and dad.

:laugh::) Goodbye little Button.

xx

Cynthia

• 3 weeks later...