Obedience Trialling Meet Up - Melbourne People!

There seems to be a bit of interest in having a catch up/training session day so......we need:

1) What days/times you are or are not available (maybe for October?)

2) Some ideas on where we can hold it

OK.....so for TSD

1) Free most days (except Mondays) - weekends are fine.

2) Location - last time we met up at Croydon, so I think we should go somewhere different. Maybe KCC? I'm pretty flex, though.

Edited by The Spotted Devil

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be a bit of interest in having a catch up/training session day so......we need:

1) What days/times you are or are not available (maybe for October?)

2) Some ideas on where we can hold it

OK.....so for TSD

1) Free most days (except Mondays) - weekends are fine.

2) Location - last time we met up at Croydon, so I think we should go somewhere different. Maybe KCC? I'm pretty flex, though.

I'd like to come along to spectate and chat. Maybe learn something.

My dog aint quite ready yet :thumbsup:

I'm flexible too...Anytime except Thu and early Sun mornings.

Edited by Luke W

KCC would suit me fine as I have to drive 1.5 hours to get there and that's about far enough for me. Plus I can find that place, my chances of finding anywhere else are remote.

The only Sunday I have free is Oct 19th. Then I have one or two free in November.

My dog aint quite ready yet

I'm sure he's ready to meet people though!

ETA, I definitely can't do weekdays as I work Mon-Fri.

Edited by GayleK

as per usual - you guys sort out a day and I'll see if I can make it :laugh: Weekends/ weeknights are better for me :laugh:

KCC is fine.... Pity i've just booked myself up with shows and trials :rofl:

I am the same as LP. In both regards.

Would like to come along with Zarah we are still in puppy class (one more week) she is almost 6 months, but would like to talk to people who have trialed before can't hurt to get as much info as early as possible!

I want to play - can I suggest the K9 grounds in Perth????? :laugh: any day this week :rofl:

I want to play - can I suggest the K9 grounds in Perth????? any day this week

No............We like it here in Australia's greatest city :laugh:

It would be our privelage if you could join us though Ptolomy! :rofl:

I have the odd trial or two coming up, and time is scarce atm, but I will let you guys make a date, and I will try to make it.

I want to play - can I suggest the K9 grounds in Perth????? :) any day this week :rofl:

Ptolomy - I think it would be cheaper for you to come down here and train all of us :laugh:

Either that or can you pay for a ticket for me to Perth?!?!?! :rofl: I won't tell the others ;)

You're all plotting ;) :laugh:

Seeing as I am a WA expat then I get first dibs on the plane tickets.... *elbows LP and takes her dogs* :rofl:

Now come on you lot! I need specific dates!!! I'd like to include as many people as possible so just name the days you are free otherwise it will just end up being tea for two :rofl:

At this point, we have a clear preference for Saturdays so please tell me which Saturdays you are or are not free in October and November :)