Dog Physio

Does anybody know of a good Physio in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne?

I know there is one at Myuna Farm, but that is around 40 - 50mins away from me, and I am away from Thur onwards... so I'd like to get Leo seen ASAP....

Any suggestions would be most appreciated :thumbsup:

Georgia from Optimal Chiropractic travels to your home - she's brilliant and very, very gentle (lots of massage). I know you asked for a physio but she has worked wonders with young Ziggy who throws himself around like a typical mad Dally. After a treatment with Georgia he sleeps like a baby for several hours and then is bouncing out of his skin :laugh: Ring her on her mobile :(

Edited by The Spotted Devil

Thanks TSD - I wanted to steer away from the chiro (our previous treatment) as I wanted something with more massage....

What's the price I would be looking at with her?!

I can't remember if there is an initial consult fee? But I *think* I pay around $55 a session - I just hand over the credit card whilst we have a coffee :laugh: Seriously, she is worth every cent and I have her out to see Zig around monthly at the moment. When he is really sore, she will do a couple of short massage treatments and then let him run around and have a shake and a play. By the third treatment he's stopped wriggling and starts to fall asleep - she does a couple of adjustments (that Zig doesn't notice at all) and it's all over. I was a real sceptic to begin with too - Georgia is a human qualified chiro and has also got formal training in animal chiro.

Georgia is good for basic chiro and massage, but she completely missed, over a number of sessions - that Noah's shoulder was out, back was out, leg injury and so on.

I've recently moved out to Croydon, still setting up the house at the moment but happy to see people if they can deal with some mess. I do mobile treatments as well though. (I need to update my website).

I offer massage, bowen and other musculo-skeletal techniques. Also in the process of trying to develop a technique for owners to regularly do to provide long term corrections.

Tim

I've recently moved out to Croydon, still setting up the house at the moment but happy to see people if they can deal with some mess. I do mobile treatments as well though. (I need to update my website).

I offer massage, bowen and other musculo-skeletal techniques. Also in the process of trying to develop a technique for owners to regularly do to provide long term corrections.

Tim

:rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl:

Will DEFINITELY be using you in the future :(

Nice to have someone so close for a change :)

Let me know how it goes Cosmolo :p

IHF - yeah he's fine now :mad. I took him to a trial on Sunday and after crying about how bad it went, I watched his vid and you can see he's quite sore.

As expected he had pulled a hammy. Georgia did a fantastic job (:birthday: TSD!) and did LOTS of massage to make sure everything went smoothly. I was very impressed :(

Edited by leopuppy04