Removing Dog Hair From Upholstery

I actually have leather couches now, so much easier :( But I also have a little brush (the size of a dustpan and brush sized brush) that has rubber bristles (looks like the rubber brooms that some hairdressers use) on one side and a squeegee thing on the other side, it comes with a little dustpan. Got it from Kmart.

I have got dogs hairs everywhere. have heard briefly bout different methods for cleaning. what do you guys do?

Got rid of the dog :):)

Seriously tho'. I've got those rubber gloves too, and a "looks like a sponge" that works well.

We are building at the moment and I am going to have the least amount of carpet possible, a leather lounge suite and get a Dyson vacuum cleaner. Currently I have a Hoover Dog and Cat vacuum cleaner which is great. We are building 2 storey so reckon an upstairs and downstairs vacuum is the way to go. Bull Terrier fur is short and spiky and sticks into everything, so apart from trading her in on a Chinese Crested or Mexican Hairless we are stuck with dog hair :o

If you can afford it invest in a good Dyson vacuum cleaner, we love ours and it is fantastic at sucking up all the doggie hairs from the couch, carpet and also inside the car (with the right attachments)

The only disturbing thing is how quickly the barrel gets full........ Yuck!!