Prefix Search Australia Wide Www.prefixsearch.com.au

SwaY

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask what you hope to acheive by doing this, this is not a negative question im just curious :)

All answers are on the FAQ page :)

Did it help?

Iv'e had very little feedback on that page, just want to make sure i have covered

all the questions

Yes it did answer my question thankyou. I do have another question though, if i saw a prefix under say Neos and i wanted to contact them, if i rang the canine control and said im interested in contacting "such and such prefix" to see if they have any pups available, would canine control give me their contact details. I only ask this because there is ALOT of puppy farmers listed under my breed and i imagine others breeds as well. I would hate to see them get exposure. I think your site is very well put together and think its an awesome idea to see what prefix's are already taken :)

Yes it did answer my question thankyou. I do have another question though, if i saw a prefix under say Neos and i wanted to contact them, if i rang the canine control and said im interested in contacting "such and such prefix" to see if they have any pups available, would canine control give me their contact details. I only ask this because there is ALOT of puppy farmers listed under my breed and i imagine others breeds as well. I would hate to see them get exposure. I think your site is very well put together and think its an awesome idea to see what prefix's are already taken :)

Im not sure if they would give that information out or not.

The site is to see if a prefix is taken, not to contact prefix owners to find out if they have puppies.

post-11891-1225977953.gif

Sway, Allerzeit and the sweat shop :) you have done a great job!

A few more:

Central Asian

ATABRAI

Anatolian

AUSTURK

BERDINA

BOULIAKID

BULLMONARCH

CAPPADOCIA

COBANKOPEGI

COMARKAAN

CORDANNAO

COTTELLI

GLENBANK

HAYSIYET

HILLSBOROUGH

IRADENE

KARABASH

KAPLICA

KORUYUCU

NIVRI

NILIAMONGUP

ROBINHILL

RURALSENTRY

STOCKWATCH

TAYSY

Kangal

KARETAKER

Also, prefix TAKAS is for Anatolian and Kangal, not Central Asian. Thankyou :)

Edited by lilli

Siberian Husky

Zenaida

Brisvoskies

Aussiewolf

Eukanmanuva

Keeaire

Timbermoon

Wolfsong

Wolfpack

Sledog

Snowstars

Alanaleigh

Also, just a question - I know this site is intended for Aussie breeders to see if a prefix is taken, but what about those that are registered internationally? Do the Australian canine organisations also protect international prefixes?

Also, just a question - I know this site is intended for Aussie breeders to see if a prefix is taken, but what about those that are registered internationally? Do the Australian canine organisations also protect international prefixes?

On the front page is a link to the ANKC rullings have a look in there, im pretty sure i saw it in there yesterday.

SwaY and your team what a fantastic job. :) :) :):laugh::rofl: :rofl: :rofl::eek::bottom:

I was going to ask for a list of Cavs so I coukld check this years dogalog, but I will do screen dumps.

Carnwath is also Cavs.

Wintamist cavs and Golden retreivres.

Fixed up, The girls have done a great job!! :wave: