Prefix Search Australia Wide Www.prefixsearch.com.au

SwaY

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome, I wish this was around when choosing my prefix. Although, I got my first choice I spent hours googling and searching to check out all my preferences.

You already have my prefix 'Bronzantiq' but I guess I should add I have Dogue De Bordeaux

* UPDATE *

Currently there is a database and search function being built for the site.

It will enable you to serach via prefix, and breeds

:thumbsup:

So do you want breeds now? Gave you my prefix already, EDENBRAE (registered but not used since 2001) - has only previously been used for Border Collies; now I have Dogue De Bordeauxs but not planning on using it for them for quite some time yet!! :o

ETA: Great idea Sway, will be a greatly used source I am sure! :mad

Edited by poindexter888

what about adding the breed(s) concerned and the State? make it even more helpful for people tracking someone down......

You could also contact each state association and ask if they are interested in supplying you a list of prefixes registered...a lot of work to add them in but.....

I swear no one reads what i post :mad

YES I will be contacting the governing canine associations when it's up and running properly.

Allerzeit is working her fingers to the bone to build it for me. :thumbsup:

what about adding the breed(s) concerned and the State? make it even more helpful for people tracking someone down......

The search will list breeds associated with each prefix :cheer:

Can I suggest, though, that listing State as well would have the potential to become an absolute nightmare to maintain - it would very quickly become inaccurate as people move around, and it would be exceptionally difficult to keep on top of who is now living in which state.

SwaY - I almost have a prototype ready to go up - can you PM me with your hosting access details when you're ready, and I can start setting up the DB on your server - probably sometime tomorrow :laugh:

SwaY - I almost have a prototype ready to go up - can you PM me with your hosting access details when you're ready, and I can start setting up the DB on your server - probably sometime tomorrow :laugh:

OMG so quick!!!

will do now :cheer: