Prefix Search Australia Wide Www.prefixsearch.com.au

SwaY

Sway

I have not had much luck in the Site email for the Prefix lists .

I have Wazzat for Chinese Cresteds but would like Xolitzcuintle added as well.

Thanks

J

Peruvian Hairless Dog?

No its a Xoloitzcuintle totally separate breed from the PIO and even before them in ancient history!

www.xolo.com

Thanks Sway

Im sorry but as they are not ANKC regsitered i can't list them.

Thats ok Sway Ill let you know when they are registered here, they are reg in USA and Mexico and have been shown there just a few ( lots) paper work here!

Thanks

J

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sway with the prefix listings does it need to be current ones or are older ones needed to as my aunt has a prefix and has bred so her dogs are out there but there is only a handful.. but she hasn't bred for a number of years now..

Sway with the prefix listings does it need to be current ones or are older ones needed to as my aunt has a prefix and has bred so her dogs are out there but there is only a handful.. but she hasn't bred for a number of years now..

Old ones are appreciated aswell.

So you are just adding the prefix with the breed??

I see mine has been added..

No offence here... but when I read that this has been done... I was initially of three minds..

First: Great Idea..

Second: Hmm ID's are being added to a website without the permission of the owner

Third: If you are only listing the prefix and breed... what's the point of it??

Can you maybe put the purpose of why you have done this on your website?? You have your disclaimer down the bottom, fair enough. I can understand that, but maybe you should also put on there the purpose of this website and why you are collecting prefixes?

So you are just adding the prefix with the breed??

I see mine has been added..

No offence here... but when I read that this has been done... I was initially of three minds..

First: Great Idea..

Second: Hmm ID's are being added to a website without the permission of the owner

Third: If you are only listing the prefix and breed... what's the point of it??

Can you maybe put the purpose of why you have done this on your website?? You have your disclaimer down the bottom, fair enough. I can understand that, but maybe you should also put on there the purpose of this website and why you are collecting prefixes?

I take it you didn't read the FAQ's :o

• 3 weeks later...

Just added mine now my paper work has arrived and it is all official.. Mocharli is my prefix pronounced Mo charli .. a play on the french word Mon cheri meaning *my dear* and made up from the names of my three girls Molly, Charlotte and Lily..

So it is Mocharli Cavaliers.. *my dear cavaliers*..

Hey Sway you got mine :eek:

Info update for you

Jedash : Staffordshire Bull Terriers

Fieramente : Neapolitan Mastiffs

Hope this helps

Just added mine now my paper work has arrived and it is all official.. Mocharli is my prefix pronounced Mo charli .. a play on the french word Mon cheri meaning *my dear* and made up from the names of my three girls Molly, Charlotte and Lily..

So it is Mocharli Cavaliers.. *my dear cavaliers*..

Added/updated thank you