Where Do You Host Your Pics Online?

ruthless

ruthless- if you are on broadband, and want somewhere to put your pics- you can't go past flickr

:laugh:)

It has options which enable you to either have public or private 'albums'- and all sorts of other ways to display your work!

it is a great community, with lots of groups...like this one

A terrific spot for family /friends to view your photos. There is a free account, or a 'pro' account- annual subscription.

Edited by persephone

I use Picasa, which I find is very good for my needs. I am only an amateur though. It seems to have a very large, free capacity for storage. It is easy for friends and family to look at the pics wherever they are. You can choose to have the albums for private (you choose who) or public access.

You do need a gmail account though to set it up.

Picasa

ruthless- if you are on broadband, and want somewhere to put your pics- you can't go past flickr

:rofl:)

It has options which enable you to either have public or private 'albums'- and all sorts of other ways to display your work!

it is a great community, with lots of groups...like this one

A terrific spot for family /friends to view your photos. There is a free account, or a 'pro' account- annual subscription.

I agree ! I have been with flickr for years (and have a couple groups I started years ago.. one being 'Animal Addiction!'. :love:

Check out my signature '-)

I am not keen on their new format tho :thumbsup:

I have also used photobucket ..

Edited by JulesLuvsCavs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...