Frostypaws Barf Patties

Drumbeat

Im trying my kids on Dr B's Barf RAW Patties, the dogs love them, but the cats stick their noses up at them...

I'm hoping the Frostypaws ones smell a bit less like carrion than the Dr B ones :cheer:

What?? they don't stink, unless they are not fresh.

Im trying my kids on Dr B's Barf RAW Patties, the dogs love them, but the cats stick their noses up at them...

I'm hoping the Frostypaws ones smell a bit less like carrion than the Dr B ones :cheer:

What?? they don't stink, unless they are not fresh.

my last dr B ones were $20 for 10 patties and the yorkies refused to eat them, they use to love them.

Even the big dogs that eat everything wouldnt touch them

might have been a bad batch but at $20 it worth trying the others at a 5th of the price

I would be cautious in buying Frosty Paws as they are made by VIP pet food which have been known to use lots of preservatives.

I thought it said preservative free on the packet :cheer: Might have to go look now.

It says preservative free (that's why they have to sell it frozen).

Which section in Woolies should I look for these in? At my local woolies there is a dog part in the meat section with turkey necks and bones, and pet mince, don't think I've seen these patties but?

In my Woolies, it's in the frozen foods section, not the petfood section - so it's in the freezers with other frozen petfood just a bit fuerther down from the ice cream :laugh:

Which section in Woolies should I look for these in? At my local woolies there is a dog part in the meat section with turkey necks and bones, and pet mince, don't think I've seen these patties but?

In my Woolies, it's in the frozen foods section, not the petfood section - so it's in the freezers with other frozen petfood just a bit fuerther down from the ice cream :laugh:

I don't think they are available over here? I've looked a few times and not found them.

Edited to add I'm in NSW

Edited by Gretel