2009 Training/title Wish List

I have just finished writing a summary of what the kids achieved training and title wise in 2008 - which got me thinking - what would I like to achieve in 2009. :noidea:

So heregoes (praying to Santa and the obedience and agility gods).....

LEXI

Obedience - CDX title - this is doable

Agility - ADX JDX titles if she can keep all the bars up

Would also like to give retrieving a go......

BEANS

Obedience - That last CDX leg - its been a work in progress for over 12 months.

Agility - all I want for Xmas is some distance handling please.......

BLAIZE

Obedience - YES YES YES on a more consistent basis if possible.

Agility - argh she can retire

SCOOTA

Obedience - hmm planning 2 interstate trips and have the Obedience Nationals in Perth - so an order for some top notch, not over the top, no crabbing type work please, where you do acknowledge the jump I indicate in the directed jumping exercise and you do hold onto the gloves until I say "give" and don't throw them at me in anticipation of running to the car for a jackpot.

Agility - you get what you train - so maybe to complete a few more training sessions would be nice.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, can Santa please bring:

POLO

Obedience - CDX title would be nice please.

Retrieving - RRD title would be luverly, but I'll settle for looking like he should be there, and maybe a win or two :)

Agility - I'm not really sure here. I'd like to get him into Novice in 2009, but as Ptolomy said, you get what you train, so I think I need to train :laugh: Oh I know, to decide on weave and contact strategies and train them. A novice title by the end of the year would be good.

ROGAN

Obedience - be ready to compete in UD by the end of the year.

Retrieving - That last bl**dy restricted win for his RRD!!!! He will retire at the end of this season regardless.

Agility - Maintain his consistency. An SPDM which is achieveable. That ellusive GDM would be nice to finish off the M's. I think this is the 3rd year I've wish for a GDM :scold: I HATE Masters Gamblers!! Definite handler malfunction there.

FLYNN

To enjoy retirement :)

HERBIE

Maintain his couch potato and cheer squad status :noidea:

Koas - AD and novice titles in ADAC and ADAA

ETA Forgot about Jumping! Would love some Jumping titles too (probably more likely than agility ones as we have yet to perfect our contacts and weaving is almost there!)

Diesel - would love for him to not stress at obedience so we could trial! But if that's not likely, at least enjoy tracking and learn more about that (not sure if I have the time to put into getting him to trial standard there :D )

Edited by Kavik

Koas - AD and novice titles in ADAC and ADAA

Diesel - would love for him to not stress at obedience so we could trial! But if that's not likely, at least enjoy tracking and learn more about that (not sure if I have the time to put into getting him to trial standard there :) )

I didn't know there was a ADAC in NSW!!! :D is there a website with titles and events?

My dream titles for 2009:

Midge: AAD, AD, JD, maybe CD

Laffi: BAD (only one more pass needed), AAD, JD, AD, maybe TD

I would also get into retrieving with Laffi.

What I'd love to achieve in 09

Muffin: ADX and SD.. a few JDM passes would be nice but i dont think ti will happen

Oscar: ADX, JDX, (GD - done!)

Plus santa, I would like my dogs to magically learn to go "out" :D

But most of all I just want my dogs to continue having fun in agility and be happy and healthy :)

Edited by muffincav

Well I guess I can start my list

NESS

Obedience - a UD pass or two (ideally 3 but lets not get to greedy) and a 190 Open score (although just working nicely consistently would be ok)

Agility - 2 more ADM passes and 3 more ADO passes so I can retire her

Tracking - I really want to give this ago so maybe a TD but then I have been meaning to give it a go for a while and its still on the list

Freestyle - well thats going to depend if we have any judges and any trials

KENZIE

Obedience - maybe CCD/CD or at least trialling

Agility - possibly a pass or two in something or might hold out till 2010 before I start trialling.

Herding - HT or PT possibly

Edited by ness

I'd like to see some big improvement & more consistency in my handling skills instead of the stupid little mistakes I make which cost passes. :)

Skills: Contacts, weave entries and obstacle discriminations. Obviously more box work and advanced handling work from the GD workshop :D

Titles and passes: JDM and more Top Dog points would be awesome. ADX as we have 2 passes to go and make a start on ADM and ADO.

Might have a crack at CD but I think I said that last year. :)

I forgot to add Ptolomy the Directed Jumping god has to be mine for a bit - Scoota can have him only on interstate trips and for the nationals!!! as well as the glove god. Wait no I want priority over the UD gods pretty please!!!!! At least till I decide to give it away LOL.

Now - where did you get this idea from Ptolomy :D :)

Here's mine:

LEO:

Obedience - begin trialling in UD, have fun and *maybe* one pass (a nice one please)!

Agility - ADX, JDO and maybe a pass or 3 in JDM :) Depending on whether we do games or not, some games titles will be nice :p

KINTA:

Produce me some beautiful show quality, drivey puppies that are exactly what I'm looking for... and some nice homes for them too (rubs genie lamp)

Obedience - stop making silly mistakes and get her CD title

Agility - AD and some passes towards her JDX would be nice

Conformation - No expectations as who knows what puppies will do to her coat. If we make it back in the ring.... a continuing climb towards her title please, maybe with another 'in group' :)

Ruby:

I'd like to get a CCD title with Ruby before 2009 is up, and if that happens, hopefully to at least enter a CD just to see how we go - no expectations on that one. We're enrolled in a retrieving class starting Feb so hoping that goes ok! If she's any good and we enjoy it, I'd like to pursue that with her too.

Millie:

I hope before the year is out she'll be ready to enter her first CCD trial, but that's going to depend on how much I put into her as I would really like to work hard to make 2009 Ruby's year for her first obedience title! Would also like the not-interested-in-toys Millie to be able to pick a dumbell up! :D

hmmm

Snuppie

All I want is for him to have a fun time in the ring!!

Jock

Since we're starting ADAA

I'd like a title in their novice agility and jumping and a game!

And some good weave and contact work in the ring lol!! We've been working hard at home!