The Official January Photo A Day Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Huga, I love your chooks. We had 2 brown ones for a while but they died last year. The bantams we have now are lovely and petite, but nowhere near as friendly as the bigger birds.

We took the kids to the Collingwood Children's Farm today. It was really a bit hot for it, but we all had a great time. I should have taken photos of their chooks. They have a few rare breeds and they're all beautiful birds. Instead we took lots of photos of one of their a sow called Moira and her 5 piglets. My photo for today is of them. Not a great pic of Moira, but it's the only one where you can see all five of the piglets and two of them are even having a tousle in the background behind her.

3219732332_2d34ff9725.jpg

Great shots!! Love chooks and Collingwood farm ... boy that brings back memories.... went there a lot ,way back when...

dogs and stumps and all sorts of clever ideas :rolleyes: :rofl:

Here's 'my' boy today , after a sausage lunch :eek:

post-1359-1232689516_thumb.jpg

He is a lace monitor... wild, but hangs around the house, and enjoys scraps from BBq's.. or whole rabbits which I shoot for him. :)

Edited by persephone

Lea, what a wonderful spot for a picnic, and Happy Birthday to Stella for tomorow!!

Popsicle, those little piggys sure are cute,

Persephone, the claws on your boy are amazing!! great shot!!

Hugga. Yep, she will dive in, she loves the water.

Persephone, Is that your dragon, he is glorious.

tlc, Stella says thanks. :rofl:

PM, your pink poo doesn't look real impressed :rolleyes: , great photo, very funny.

Edited by lea

Ok this is my photo of the day and it's for all of the "HOLDEN" fans out there

IMG_9494.jpg

This bloke nearly ran me over :rolleyes: and why he couldn't have come over the top of the Mount 30 seconds earlier is beyond me. He would have been in my first pic and I'd have been thrilled with it.

IMG_9497.jpg

Here's the empty track

IMG_9499.jpg

And here is how the track "feels" when there is no one there. It just yurns for "race weekend"

IMG_9498.jpg

Edited by PPS

Heres my two for today and for something different than dogs, its my kitty cat Bailey James, these pics are a bit staged but I had fun with them and tried something different with the second one.

23rd January

DSC_0241editsig-1.jpg

DSC_0249editsig-1.jpg

PPS, My hubbys here drooling over your pics, funny actually cause just before I logged on I took some pics of his car and before I used the kitty pictures I debated about weather or not to use the car ones, but they werent much good and Hubby said I shouldnt be taking pics of the car cause it isnt washed. Anyway your first pic we thought was funny and a real coincidence as He loves holdens and he works for coates hire!!

anyway I hope no one minds if I post a couple of the pics of the car here, but when I get a chance and its clean Ill post some better ones.

DSC_0198-1.jpg

DSC_0199-1.jpg

DSC_0208-1.jpg

Edited by tlc

Hi everyone,

I haven't contributed to this thread but have enjoyed looking at all your photo's so much over the past couple of weeks. Some of the shots are just gorgeous. I love all the photo's of everyone's doggies :rolleyes:

ILTBY... I love your photo's, I'm no photo nut or anything like that but there is just somehting about your shots. :rofl:

tlc, that cat is DROOOOL worthy

PPS, you came to town and didnt drop over. :laugh: :p

I had ten minutes in my time budget for photo shoot and spent 4 hours at Bunnings and in the car :) I should have taken pics at Bunnings :laugh:

:laugh: what is it with you today and all these coincidences, I work at Bunnings!!

PPS & tlc awesome pics :laugh::laugh: .....I used to be a rev head.....b4 kids :laugh:

I hope my pink poo "Poppy"....isn't giving poo's a bad name :) ....she is actually smiling at me, she has been a smiler since the day I collected her. It is sooo hard to catch her smiling in a pic (only chance is when she is on the grooming table!)....I love her silly smile....it always make me laugh.

CM is your dally a smiler??....your dgs are soo photogenic

Popsicle.....I loove piggies, very cute!

Welcome JayC lovely sunset....you must have post same time as me!

Edited by Poodle Mum